"But the good news is," Scorpius told me, "you can cast all of those spells perfectly and obviously know how to write about them since you've been getting O's practically all year."

Scorpius continued to try to instil some confidence in me until we went for lunch and had to go to our separate tables.

"The exam will be fine," he promised, knowing that he probably wouldn't get another chance to talk to me until after the mock exam.

I nodded, not quite believing him, and sat down at the Gryffindor table beside Fred.

"How was Care of Magical Creatures?" he asked, wolfing down some roast potatoes.

"Not too bad. I've got a mock exam for charms this afternoon though."

He nodded, "It's all Al, Dom and Lucy are talking about."

Changing the subject, I looked around for Sienna and James and asked after their whereabouts, thinking it was odd that they weren't sat beside Fred. They were always together.

"Some quidditch crisis," Fred answered.

"Quidditch crisis?"

"Yeah, Lily's caught something and can't play Chaser tomorrow. She's already spent all of break looking for someone to take her place. Sienna is helping James."

"Is she okay?" I asked anxiously.

"Merlin, Rosie, she's not been bitten by a werewolf - there's no need to screech in my ear."

"Sorry. Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she just got some allergic reaction off one of the plants in the greenhouse. Madam Pomfrey will be able to solve it once they work out which plant it was-"

"-Thank God I found you, Rose!" Sienna exclaimed, wheezing slightly and looking red in the face from overexertion. "I need you to play Chaser tomorrow for James. I can't find anyone else."

Groaning, I replied, "No, Sienna , I can't. I've got my mock exam tomorrow-"

"-Everyone's counting on you, Rose. Not just the team but your whole house. Gryffindor needs you," she said, pleading with me.

Wavering, I tried to say, "Sienna, my exams are important," but only managed to get out, "James-" before James ran in the room.

"-I promise to keep quiet in the Common Room and not play any tricks on you or the First Years if you play..."

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "I'll fill in for Lily."

"You're the best cousin in the world!"

"Hey!" Fred cried out through a mouthful of sausage.

"Well I don't hear you offering to play," James told him with raised eyebrows.

"'Cause I'm already on the team, Dingus," Fred replied.

"Oh yeah... Right, well I need you at training tonight," James said before turning on his heel and leaving the hall without eating any lunch. "See you later!"

"Why did I agree to that..."

"Because you secretly want to play quidditch?" Fred suggested.

"It was more of a rhetorical question to myself, Fred" I muttered.

He grunted and then stopped talking, focusing on eating his lunch. Just then Sienna walked in and grabbed his sandwich out of his hand.

"I think we can find better things to do" she said. Since they started dating Sienna has become very outgoing.