Rose Bakery destroyed

(Fifi's POV)
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BAKERY!" I scream and start to get tears in my eyes I drop my bag on the floor I look at the gate the lock was broken so I just walk towards my bakery and Adrien follows "who could've done this?" I say angry yet sad at the same time my bakery was spray panited all over not a single inch without spray paint the windows were broken I walk inside and the same thing every inch of my bakery covered in spray paint and it smells so strong of spray paint and regular house paint "Fifi look" Adrien says and points to the wall behind me I turn around and there was red paint over the spray paint that said "mess with me again..." I fall to my knees in shock Adrien starts to look around "we have to call (y/n)" Adrien says to me "yeah she needs to know what happened I'll call her" I say and quickly go outside get my bag run back inside and grab my phone from my bag and call (y/n).
(Y/n POV)
We started walking out of the classroom when my phone rang "hello?" I answer the phone "you need to come to the bakery right now" Fifi says with a tone in her voice that I've never heard before like if she's scared or nervous I can't tell but I knew that I had to go "yeah ok I'll be right there" I say scared that something might've happened "sorry I have to go" I tell (gn) and let go of his hand "wait why?" he asks with a sad face "cause I need to be with my best friend" I say "oh yeah Fifi well then have fun love you" he says with a smile "i-i love you t-too" I say trying not to stutter and leave I run as fast as I can and in a few minutes I get to Fifi's bakery and I see the bakery destroyed and I'm speachless and angry "what kind of person would do this" I think to myself I walk inside and I see Fifi and Adrien sitting on the counter inside it smells so bad like paint "what happened here?" I ask in shock "I don't know" Fifi says with the most saddest tone in her voice I walk next to her and hug her she starts crying into my shoulder "Let's go inside your house it'll make you feel better to see Foof foof" I tell her she nods in agreement she gets up and we started walking to her house and Adrien follows us we walk inside and we all sit on the couch. "Fifi put her heart and soul into that bakery whoever did this is a monster" I think to myself "what are you going to do about your bakery?" Adrien asks "I'm just going to replace the windows and hire people to clean the walls and buy some good security cameras I mean for the most part everything was fine except for the walls and the windows" Fifi says looking down.
(Gn POV)
I finally get home and walk to my room I walk inside my room "I always get what I want" I think to myself and start laughing "Monika come here and start a bath for me" I tell my maid "yes sir" she says and walks to my bathroom and I hear the water running after a few minutes "sir your bath is ready" my maid says and walks to me "ok" I say and walk into the bathroom get undressed and get in the bath "I wonder how much fun I can have with (y/n) she is a virgin after all" I think to myself
(Y/n POV)
It was getting dark outside and I stayed over at Fifi's house "should I tell Fifi that (gn) practically forced me to date him?" I think to myself worried "should I tell Adrien?" I think some more "hey what's wrong?" Fifi says breaking me from my thoughts "nothing I'm fine" I tell Fifi "I can't tell her she already has a lot to deal with" I think to myself "you can't lie to me I know somethings wrong just tell me" Fifi says sitting next to me "ok fine I'll tell you the thing is that.." I say and stop myself "I don't want to tell her but what other choice do I have I can't lie to her" I think "that what?" Fifi asks "that..." I tell Fifi everything that happened between me and (gn) after school "HOW DARE HE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!" Fifi starts yelling angry "Fifi calm down" I tell her "how do you want me to calm down!" Fifi shouts "just try" I tell Fifi "you have to break up with him that's just not right" Fifi said sounding worried "I can't if I do he'll probably" I say and get cut off "you can't date someone that treats you like that" she says "I don't know what to do I can't break up with him he'll kill me or something" I tell Fifi "we'll think of something" Fifi says.
(Gn POV)
"Monika I want you to buy something a girl would like so that I can give it to my girlfriend as a present" I tell my maid as I get into my bed "yes sir" Monika says "you're dismissed" I tell her and give a signal to leave she nods her head and leaves the room
(Monika's POV)
I leave my masters bedroom and walk over to my room and I walk inside "the master has a girlfriend why can't he love me?" I think to myself "even though he treats me bad I still love him deep down I know that he's a good person" I think to myself and go online and buy the masters girlfriend a pretty diamond necklace "that's something that a girl would want" I think to myself "the necklace should arrive tomorrow" I whisper to myself I take a shower and get into bed.