Lol I fainted at Cheesecake Factory (UPDATE)

Yeah, it was pretty unexpected. I have fainted before but this time was actually pretty chill. I started feeling extremely sick/nauseous and within 20 seconds I basically out of existence lol. But the people were so nice there and helped out like this guy who was like a police officer or something knew exactly what to do and he gave me water and everything and a chair too 😻 it was probably the best outcome for someone fainting near the entrance of a fancy restaurant (yeah I did still there because they wanted me to eat something real quick and people have is a lot of extra bread lol)

I'm still kind of recovering, I took a nice bath tho and bought a present for a friend and an Aliens keychain :)

But this is like the third time I've fainted in like 2 years. The first time I was getting my blood drawn (it was horrible and very dramatic... It also made me half afraid of pubic stairs because I was very weak and had a much more difficult time recovering so it was very painful)  and the second time is a lot weirder... We don't really know if I actually fainted or not but my body sort of gave out while I was walking around the back of the class.... But back then I was struggling with my eating a lot more than I am now so it makes more sense.

Today was just really random and out of no where and I really DID NOT expect it, but it was an interesting experience to say the least

Also yes I am going to the doctor very soon to make sure these don't become a thing

Okay update

Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot of art recently.... You all saw I got a new sketch book but I actually ended kind of hating it and missed the old paper, so I waited like 2 days and finally just got it! 😸 So now I'm finally excited to draw something! Anyone want to make a request?

(P.s Its like my favorite weather outside like 40-50 degrees early spring yasssss I'm so happy)

So yeah