Little Problem

Okay to avoid any confusion with the singing Luna's text will be normal, Azrael's will be in bold, and Duke's will be italicized. Also here is the link to her song  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHmSF-_6xlo  Azrael's song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIqbM_Q1gE and finally Duke's song  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9lKbUb0xN8k

Luna's p.o.v.

I looked at Duke with a bored expression as I pulled my wrist from his hand and dropped my bag. 

"Well look who finally decided to show his face" Azrael spat showing how angry she was with him and Duke flinched at her tone.

"Is that what this is about? Why you're leaving? If it is then I was just busy with a few things."

"So busy you couldn't stop to see me, to talk to me?" I asked doubtful and he frowned pulling me to him.

"Yes and I'm so sorry I promise I'll make it up to you just let me-"

"Hell no! You had your chance and you blew it!"

"She's right Duke. I thought you were different, I thought you actually cared but instead I seem to be a toy for your amusement. Well I'm tired of it Duke. I loved you dammit!" I yelled and he seemed shocked by this news before sighing as he held me close.

Duke's p.o.v.

She was right. I shouldn't have treated her the way I did and now I've hurt her. I knew I had to fix this quickly before I lost her forever so I took a deep breath before pulling her away from the door and dancing with her.

"Whenever I'm alone with you"
"You make me feel like I am home again"
"Whenever I'm alone with you"
"You make me feel like I am whole again"

I sang and she frowned trying to get away but I held her and noticed her right eye turned green and she glared at me letting me know Azrael was less than pleased with me. I sighed knowing this wasn't going to be easy but I had to tell her now or I wasn't going to be able to later. I was about to continue but Luna cut me off.

"There's something about you"
"I can not explain"
"I just want to know you"
"I just want to know your name"
"It's not what you said"
"Not the way you said it"
"I'm under your spell and I don't regret it"

She sang when she quit trying to get away and began dancing with me but at a faster pace than I was. I smiled a bit knowing I had her attention and was about to continue singing when I was cut off yet again but not by Lunar.

"Your imagination get so twisted when you"
"Think you've seen my worst"
"But I "
"Have an instinct that can never be reversed"
"My vengence is a curse"
"I want to watch"
"You bleed"
"Your the crime"
"But I'm the scene"

Azrael sang and it gave me more of a reason to think she was beyond pissed at me. I sighed as I kept dancing with Luna and held her close to me before dipping her.

"I never meant to hurt you Luna, I just didn't know how to tell you"

"Tell me what? That you were bored of me?"

"It'll take a hell lot more than an apology to fix this Duke so don't think you'll get away easy"

"I know" 

I lifted her up and slowed our pace to a more calm dance than the quick angry way she was dancing before singing again.

"Whenever I'm alone with you"
"You make me feel like I am young again"
"Whenever I'm alone with you"
"You make me feel fun again"

Both Luna and Azrael cut me off somehow singing together this time as they quickened our pace.

"Take my breath,"
"Baby reach inside my chest"
"You can have whatever's left"
"Cause baby I'm possessed"