Little Do You Know

You and Dipper's age: 17

Your Point Of View

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories.

That was it. It was just a nasty, terrible fight that caused this mess. You were screaming, he was screaming, there was nothing you could do. He just took off. He left you and went back to live with his Grunkle Stan. He hasn't come back since that night, it's been about two weeks and you still talk to Mabel. You get updated on how he is and what he's been doing. He won't respond to anything you send to him. Mabel said it's because he threw his phone at the wall in anger and never wanted to get a new one.

      Little do you know I'm tryna' pick myself up piece, by piece. Little do you know I, need a little more time.

You've tried to forget what happened. You didn't want to be broken hearted for that long. Sure, it had only been two weeks, but your mother had always told you, If he breaks your heart, he's not worth crying over.

You've tried so hard to make yourself whole again. It hasn't worked that good. You still need more time to fix yourself back to when you weren't dating Dipper. But, you don't really want to go back to that time.

   Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I, need a little more time.

You never really wanted Dipper to leave, you never wanted to feel like this, or to be separated from him for this long. You don't care about what was said anymore, all you really care about now, is getting Dipper back. You're ready to let him into your life again. You just need to forget everything bad that you guys said. Neither of you meant it anyway.

Dipper Point Of View

Away, I'll wait, I'll love you like you've never felt the pain. Away, I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait, our love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me.

I need to see her again. I love her, I didn't mean a thing I said. If she was back with me, I'd never let her get away. Yeah, I left, but I regret it. I doubt she'd want me back after what I did.

I love her, and I always will, but she might never forgive me, and I'll never forget what I've done to her. But, if I ever got her back, I'd never stop holding her, she'd always be with me, no matter the reason.

Little do you know, I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep.

Mabel tells me everything. She's always yelling at me for breaking her best friend's heart. I lay awake at night just thinking about everything I've done wrong to her. Anything and everything I've ever done. I often tell myself she deserves better, but when I wake up, I'm too selfish to actually let her go. I can always imagine her hurt, crying at night because of what I said, because of what I did to her.

  Little do you know, all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm tryna' make it better piece, by piece. Little do you know I, I'll love you till the sun dies.

Everything hurts, I'm trying to stop thinking of what I've done, but I can't. It's suffocating to say the least. It hurts, so much to know that she's hurt, and I can't do anything about that.

I can't help her in anyway possible. But I'm trying. I'm trying to get Mabel to tell me more, I'm trying to get the courage to apologize, I'm trying to fix this. I'm trying to get my other half back to where she belongs. I love her, and I will never stop loving her.

Dipper thoughts (Y/N) thoughts
Away, just wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid. Our love is here, and here to stay, so lay your head, on me.

I'll get her back, she'll never be hurt again.

I'm going to get him back, I don't care what mom says. I'm not afraid anymore.

I love her, and she'll never doubt it again.

I love him, there's nothing to doubt, except his love for me.

Cause little does she know, I will love her till the sun dies.

I'll love him until the end of time.