Chapter4:Worry

Chapter.4
Rushing back to the dorm I panicked so I locked the door behind me since I knew that Britney was coming. Many thoughts went mad through my head like mice dancing around there. So I just sat with my back against the door just not wanting anything in the world.

I heard her footsteps at my door and she knocked on the door and said," Sona?, please come out I knew I shouldn't have startled you with that solution I'm sorry....." Once again the silence was deafening and the only thing from seeing her teary face was the door. I just kept quiet. Soon enough she said,"Alright, I'm going to leave now, I'm sorry..." I heard a great sniffle as the steps pattered away.

The guilt was killing me since I knew she is a young summoner only the age of 13! I broke her heart of thinking I hated the idea man I'm such an idiot! The only solution now is to go to bed and think about what happened in the last few days.

In bed I thought of my summoner crying would make me burst out of tears, why would I turn down her suggestion when she is trying to do the best for me?! The thought of not seeing my summoner's smile anymore is heart breaking. Also the Lee Sin accident I can't even comprehend of what happened. So I just lay there crying myself to sleep.

~Time Skip~
In the morning everything seemed different it was a gloomy atmosphere like somebody dies or bad things had happened. Then I remembered bad things did happen..... I wrote to the institute that I'm "sick" today so I can't be in any games today.

The worry is killing me since I don't know if she is crying right now because of me and if she can't play games it make me even worry more. The air is thick today... Back on my first thought its as if someone died... WAIT NO PLEASE NO! I scrambled out of my room and ran to the summoner hall.

Running as fast as I could I reached Britney's room looking at the doorknob. I quickly grab it to found it unlocked. My predictions were true.. There she is on the ground blood from her stomach and the knife in her hand. I just fell to the ground on my knees crying, and hugging her lifeless body as if it was a doll of some sort. Worry, Sadness, Death....
TO BE CONTINUED (hehe ik there was no lee sin in this but back story could help don't you think? Comment if you want me to be dead or alive :3 ok PEACE)