"God..." I moaned out as he kept taking his time. I felt him insert a finger as he started to sped up a little. I squirmed as he finger fucked me and ate me at the same time, feeling so wonderful.

He started to suck on my clit & I let out a loud moan, closing my eyes. He took that as a sign to insert another finger while sucking on my clit harder & I grabbed his hair.

"Fuuuuuck!!" I said as he stopped sucking on it & started to tongue fuck me. "Ugh right there!!"

"Are you gonna cum?" He asked as he continued to finger fuck me & I nodded. "No, you're not." Then he pulled his fingers out of me. I gave him a look as he licked my juices off. "Turn around."

I turned around & put my ass in the air, my face in the couch. I wiggled my ass and felt a hard smack on my ass before he pulled down my panties. I heard him undo his zipper before feeling him place the tip of his dick between my lips. I whimpered as he continued to rub it there. "Stop teasing.."

"You want it, baby?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it, daddy," And with that, he slid himself into me. I moaned as he cursed to himself.

"I missed being inside you," He said as he held my hips, pushing himself all the way in before pulling himself all the way out. He did that few times before he got serious & started to give me slow strokes. I threw my ass back, matching his strokes, making him groan.

His hands tightened around my waist as he decided to speed up, making me stop & just take it. I moaned into the couch as he started fucking me harder. I reached back & tried to grab him but he grabbed my arm & held it behind my back, making me take it all.

"Fuck!! Michael slow down!!" I moaned but he didn't listen. The room quickly filled up with the sounds of our moans and groans, along with the sound of him slipping in and out of my wetness.

He let go of my hand & grabbed my hair, making me yell out.

"Mhmm yess!!!" He smacked my ass before wrapping his arm around my waist & playing with my clit from the front.

I was in pure ecstasy, panting and shit. The more he pulled my hair, the more he started to get towards my spot.

I tightened my vaginal muscles around his shaft, making him say 'fuck!" as he continued to inch towards my spot.

Finally, he started to hit it & I started to squirm, trying to run but he wrapped his arm around me tighter & pulled my hair making me sit up some.

I let out a loud cry of pleasure as I felt my legs started to shake, only a couple of seconds from cumming.

"Michael!!" I yelled out as came on his shaft. He started to slow down as my legs continued to shake, before finally pulling out & letting me go. I collapsed on the couch, breathing heavily as I turned to face him. My legs were still shaking as I saw him smirk.

"One & done Sky?" He asked smirking.

"Not a chance," I said before sitting up & grabbing him by his shirt & pulling him on top of me.

9:01 PM

Michael & I laid naked in front of the fireplace, both trying to catch our breaths. I don't think it gets any better than 'I miss you' sex. Michael stroked my hair as I laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was starting to beat normal again. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at the air. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you smiling at?" He looked at me.

"That was so amazing," I rolled my eyes playfully, smiling. "I'm surprised you didn't wake up the babies with all your yelling."

I sat up. "My yelling? Don't pretend like I didn't have you in here calling on Jesus."

He sat up too. "Yeah, but I wasn't as loud as you. I'm glad we don't have neighbors, otherwise, we would be on the front page of a magazine tomorrow with the title 'Neighbors Hear Michael Jackson Giving Baby Mama Mind-Blowing Sex.'" I laughed.

"Whatever," He laughed as we laid back on the floor. "It was mind-blowing."

"Yeah, I know," He said cockily. I smacked his chest.

"Don't get cocky."

"Too late, you already told me I was the best you ever had."

"No, I didn't!!" I said laughing.

"Well am?" He asked. He definitely was. But I had only been with him & Greg so of course there was no competition. I wouldn't tell him that though.

"Was I the best you ever had?" I asked.

"Answer my question first!!"

"Yes, now answer mine."

"Duh. You're the only one who can go toe to toe with me." I smirked looking at him. He rolled his eyes. "Don't let it go to your head."

"Too late," I said as I sat up.

"What you doing?" He asked confused as I started to crawl towards his dick. I just looked at him & smirked before grabbing his dick. He watched me intensely as I leaned down and put it in my mouth. His mouth opened a little as he watched me put as much as I could into my mouth. Then I slowly pulled him out of my mouth, a line of spit connecting my mouth to his dick. Then I started to lick his tip before licking down his shaft, then back up to his tip before putting him back in my mouth.

Michael's legs twitched a little as I deep throated him, making me very happy. I started to bob my head up & down his dick, adding my hands, slurping & stroking him.

"Fuck..." He said lowly as his eyes closed. I slowed down, deep throating him before speeding back up, producing more spit as I went.

I started to get sloppy as I sped up & Michael's breath hitched.

I felt him twitching in my mouth & kept going, stroking him as much as I was sucking him.

Michael released in my mouth and I swallowed it all, sucking him for a little bit longer before pulling him out of my mouth, making the 'pop!' sound. I sat up smirking in satisfaction as he sat up, staring at me breathlessly.

"God you're so amazing," He said as he pulled me in for a kiss. I giggled as he laid me back on the floor, still kissing me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, our tongues wrestling as he eased his way back inside me. I pulled back and moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck as he put his face into mine, stroking me slowly.

I felt him leaving kisses on my neck as he rotated his hips into mine. I wrapped my legs around him as he gave me nice deep, slow strokes. He brought his face back to mine and kissed me again, me moaning into his mouth. He pulled back, biting my lip before letting me go before staring me in my eyes, making sweet love to me.