27. Sweet Love

September 12th, 1988
8:16 PM
Sky POV

Three weeks came & went, and Michael was now on his way home. I was excited, and the twins, well that don't know what's going on so that's that.

He called me when he made it to LAX, which was about two hours ago so I was pretty sure he was almost home. I had dismissed all of the staff, made dinner & put the twins to sleep. Now, I was in the living room with a bottle of pinot noir that I got from the cellar, waiting for him to walk in the door.

I didn't have to wait long.

I heard the front door unlock & got excited. I stood up & started walking to him but he was already headed my way.

"I'M HO-" Michael stopped and dropped his bags as he looked at me.

I smiled. "Hey, baby." He didn't say anything but his eyes said enough. He licked his lips before walking up to me and crashing his lips into mine. I kissed him back as he picked me up & carried me over to the couch in the living room. We made out heavily as he laid me down on the couch before he pulled back.

"Your body looks great," He said in a breath & I giggled.

"That's the first thing you say to me when I get home after being gone for months?" He sat up & I sat up too.

"I'm sorry," He said before pecking my lips. "Hey, baby. I missed you so much." I bit my lip.

"I missed you too."

"I can definitely tell," He said licking his lips, looking me up & down. I smirked before looking him up and down.

"I can tell too," I said before running my hand over his bulge. His eyes darkened & I smirked as I stood up. "You hungry?" He nodded. "Well let's go e-" He grabbed my hand & pulled me into his lap.

"I'm actually hungry for you," He said as he started to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling one of his hands roam into my bra while the other went in my panties. I moaned as he started to rub my swollen nub while simultaneously playing with my nipples and kissing my neck. I was in heaven, and he hadn't even really gotten started. He stuck two fingers in me & I tilted my head back, spreading my legs wider so he could move better. He pulled his fingers out & I watched him as he placed them into his mouth & lick the juices off.

Something about that made me hornier.

He looked at me & smirked. "Tasty. Lay down." I quickly obeyed. He hovered over me before he started to kiss me from my neck down to my navel. He stopped when he got to my panties & looked up at me with a smirk on his face before rubbing my pussy through the fabric of my panties. I groaned, knowing that he was teasing me. Luckily, I wasn't tortured for long because he pulled my panties to the side before putting his wet tongue on me. I moaned as he gave me slow, broad licks, taking his sweet time.