♡21♡ One Lifetime Arc - Gifts from another lifetime

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Haha, you can say that." Musashi chuckled at her reaction. He found the Ranfa from a different lifetime to be refreshing and typical for a teenager of her age. He was glad that the Ranfa from another lifetime grew up happy and not know of the world's cruelty like the Ranfa from his lifetime. 

"Still..." Ranfa looked at Musashi's blindfold and she sadly looked at him; the him in this world couldn't see the Ranfa of this world with his own eyes. After hearing the epic tale of how they separated and then come back into each other's lives later made her feel sorry for him and the other her. 

"Don't be like that. I might not be able to see with my eyes but I can still see her." 

"With just touches?" Ranfa asked him. 

"With just touches." Musashi repeated after her. He heard from Ranfa that the other him was able to see even though it's just with one eye. Musashi thought the other him was lucky to be able to see the love of his life. "Ranfa, do you love the other me?" 

"Of course." 'Musashi is going to be like this one in 3 years...! That nipple ring...!' She was more excited about the nipple ring than anything and she had to cover her eyes from looking at it and imagine weird things. "The other you is so kind." 

"Please take care of the other me if you go back, okay?" 

"Yes!" 

Back with the high schoolers, they have no idea what to do with the 21 year old variation of Michiyo and Ranfa. Hajime was the most speechless; what kind of report should he write? He couldn't just write about the 16 year old girls going to the toilet and then come back as a young woman.

For the time being, the young women just found themselves staying in Nanba 13th Academy's dorms. 

"Like I said, I am married, Uno." 21 year old Michiyo said to Uno once again. 

"Age doesn't matter, Michi." 

"No, but I'm already committed in a relationship." 

And just like how the Samon in her own world would react, Samon sent a flying kick to Uno and kicked him against the wall. "Michiyo is already married! Leave her alone!" 

Michiyo chuckled and she patted Samon's head. "You're so adorable, Samon-san. Or should I say 'Samon-kun?'" 

"Wha...?!" Samon ended up blushing; Michiyo in 5 years time still looked beautiful and he thought the other him was so lucky to have gotten married. 

"I was about to say, doesn't that make the other you a lolicon?" Rock asked Samon. "I mean, Michiyo said she was 18 and you were 27. What was a 27 year old doing falling in love with an 18 year old?" 

Jyugo, Nico, and Uno began to stare at Samon with judgmental eyes. 

"Oi! Stop it with those looks!"

Michiyo chuckled and she calmly drank the tea and snacks they have prepared for her. "I still have no idea why I am in this lifetime but I guess I can take a break from work. Tell me, how is the me doing in this world? I want to know more about her." 

The moment she asked about that, she was bombarded by four different stories from this world's variation of her best friends. She sweatdropped as their voices tried their very best to overcome the other. She couldn't quite hear anything. 

Samon slapped them all down and they have fainted due to the newly made lumps on their heads. "Michiyo...san?" It felt weird for him to call her that way when he's more used to just calling her by her given name. 

Michiyo laughed at the way he nervously called her with a formal manner. "You can call me like how you call the Michiyo in your world."

Samon smiled and he began to tell her about the Michiyo of his world. "The Michiyo of this world is very cute and adorable. She's very gentle and...I'd be lying if I say she's studious."