♡21♡ One Lifetime Arc - Gifts from another lifetime

Samon ended up taking Michiyo to the inside of Building 5's break room. He prepared tea and snacks for her because he just couldn't stand the sight of her being in a prison again. 

"You seem to know me." Samon pointed out, "But I don't think we are the person we think each other are." 

"You're right. The Samon-san I know is 18...you said you're 30 now, right?" She couldn't stop blushing even when she knew this Samon wasn't the Samon she knew and love; the Samon she knew will someday grow up and look like the Samon right in front of her. She thought he still looked handsome. "Um, is there another me in this world?" 

"Ah. The other you is 21 years old. Here, let me show you a picture of her." He got two of his favorite pictures up on his phone. "This is her in her guard uniform, and this is my personal favorite. She looked so beautiful during the wedding." 

"Wedding?! We're married?!" 

"Yeah." 

"Wow..." Michiyo looked at the picture of a young woman with long blue hair wearing a beautiful wedding dress. Michiyo couldn't believe she was able to see such a thing, it shouldn't be possible but it was made possible somehow. "The other me is pretty~." 

"That makes you pretty too." 

"Hehe~." She wanted to know more about the her of this world. She looked at Samon with her usual smile, "What is the me in this world like?" 

Samon didn't know where to start or how to start it but he wanted to tell her either way. "The you in this world...she had it hard. Life wasn't exactly her best friend and she struggled through thick and thin to get the happiness she have right now." 

"What happened?" 

"Will you understand if I tell you?" The Michiyo in front of her looked happy and innocent, he could tell with one look into her eyes that she knew nothing of the world's ugly side. He's glad this Michiyo was able to live in a world without despair and sorrows, he couldn't wait to tell his Michiyo about this one when they swap places again. 

"I am her...except we have different lifetimes." 

"I suppose that makes sense." 

Michiyo nodded with a smile, eager to know and learn more about the other her in this world.

"Let's see..." Maybe he should start from the very beginning?

Samon went on to tell Michiyo of the epic story of how he met the other her and what hardship they went through to end up together in the very end. He liked how attentive the 16 year old was as she listened on to his story. Seeing Michiyo like this it made him want to have a daughter if his wife was to become pregnant with his child.

"Those idiots calling me a lolicon needs to die, you have no idea how many times I hear that word ever since everyone knew about me dating the other you...!" 

"Well, Samon-san doesn't get called that in my world but he does have people asking him why he can't get with a girl his own age." 

'I want to kill those people for the other me...!' Samon thought to himself as his vein threatened to pop. 

Michiyo smiled at him, "I still love Samon-san very much." 

Samon looked at her and he smiled upon being reminded of the first time he and his wife started to get along. "You're so cute." His habit of patting her head will never change. 

"Holy crap! You mean Michiyo and I are one soul but we split to become our own selves in this world?!" Ranfa was listening to Musashi's story about the other her in this world. Musashi delved into many details for Ranfa. "My god, this is like one of those epic worlds that only exists in anime!"