2018 pt2

'I was thinking it's maybe time we let the world in on our little secret.' Demi says softly turning to face Nick who is making pancakes while she sits on the counter.

'Yeah? You know people will go absolutely crazy once they find out.' He replies and she nods her head.

'I know but I don't want to spend the rest of our lives sneaking around, Nick.' She says causing him to smile.

'Okay. Only if you're sure because once we tell everyone there is no going back.' He says and she nods her head.

'I'm positive.' She replies.

'Okay then why don't you let the world into our little secret then?' He suggests. Grabbing her phone off the counter she smiles and immediately begins to upload a photo to Instagram.

ddlovato : eleven months ago Nick and I were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful baby boy Teddy Nicholas Jonas

ddlovato : eleven months ago Nick and I were blessed with the arrival of our beautiful baby boy Teddy Nicholas Jonas. We are overjoyed with our little family 💙

'You know that is extremely unhygienic.' Nick says gesturing to her sitting on the counter.

'Well it's not the most unhygienic thing we've done on this counter, is it?' She asks raising her eyebrows causing him to smile.

'I guess you do have a point.' He replies turning his attention back to the pancakes as she slides her phone onto the counter.

'What are your plans for today?' He asks causing her to sigh.

'I'm going to sort through the stuff we've got for Ted's birthday and I was going to attempt a trip to the park but I'm thinking that might not be the best idea considering the paps will be going mad.' She replies.

'Why don't you take Max and ask Sophie if she wants to come? You know she loves spending time with Teddy and I'm sure she'll love to get out the house for a bit.' He suggests and she nods her head.

'I might do that.' She replies smiling slightly as the sound of Teddy's babbling comes through the baby monitor.

'I'll get him.' She says hopping off the counter.

****

'Hi, bubba... Oh my goodness, did you have a good sleep? Look at that messy hair, Mr Teddy.' Demi says softly as she lifts the little boy into her arms.

'Mama...' Teddy babbles burying his head in the crook of Demi's neck as she gently rubs his back.

'Shall we change your stinky bum? Hmm?' Demi asks carrying him over to the changing table.