Almost

And we'll soon be arriving my life will be changing

A special date this 11 of March

You take my hand we get to a tunnel

Where it shuts out the light

It was the eleventh of march.

When Roman boarded the train she felt uneasy, something wasn't right. There was an acute sense of fear, deep within her but she shook her thoughts away. She was going to see Logan again and that was positive.

Logan felt the same uneasiness deep within the pit of his stomach. He thought maybe it was the fact that his friends wanted to meet his 'mystery girl'. He thought his worries were that they didn't get along. On another point meeting his friends would be like meeting his parents.

It meant he intended to get serious with her.

He stepped aboard the train and grinned when he saw her. This time there was an empty seat. He took a seat next to her, shaking off his nervousness. "Hey Roman". He grinned at the sound of her name rolling off his tounge. "Hey Logan". He smiled still feeling a bit shy.

"Wanna play twenty questions?" He grinned, he thought about sneaking the question of meeting his friends in there eventulley. "Umm, sure". She nodded with a smile.

"What's you're favorite colour?"

"Lavender and silver".

"Favorite food?"

"Poggies".

"Are you from Greece?"

A smile of nostalgia graced her face as she remembered her home land of Santorini. " Και δεν είσαι Αμερικανός, and you're not American".

"I'm a local here in Toronto".

"Canadians are cute". She winked.

"While I'm Canadian". He smirked.

In the distance Roman could here a muffled beeping sound. Soon, they entered the tunnel and we're surrounded by darkness. Usually she wasn't scared of going into the tunnel, but on this particular occasion the fear in her stomach began to Intensify as they entered further in the darkness.

Logan suddenly blurted out "Do you wanna-". But was soon cut off by a loud explosion that shook the whole train. One by one, several more went off.

It was the eighth Thursday.

Hey flowers thank you so much for 1k reads wowowowo! I have another short story put called Vapple!  It is about Victor Criss. Also I decided I wanna do chapter dedications so just vote and comment what you want to happen and I'll choose randomly!
Love you flowers. :)

       Roman