Chapter 6

"Bellamy-"

"Don't." Bellamy stormed off.

I glared at Sam. "Really?"

"What? You do. I thought you loved him." Sam said.

"I do. That's why I was so happy when I found out he was down here." I seethed.

"What?"

"It was Bellamy." I told him.

I had told him I was seeing someone but I never told him who. I didn't want anyone to know until I was 18. We could both get in trouble. I was almost to 18 when I found out I was pregnant and Jackson turned me in. I didn't tell anyone then because Bellamy would definitely get floated.

"You were with the person who shot Jaha?" Sam asked.

"He shot Jaha to come down and look after me and his sister." I told him.

"His sister?"

"Octavia Blake."

"Oh yeah. The Blakes." Sam looked down ashamed. I knew what he was thinking about. He understood why Bellamy had shot Jaha. If someone had given him the deal so he could come look after me ,I know he'd have taken it. "I'm sorry ,Rae." He apologized.

"It's okay. It wouldn't have happened if i had told you who he was." I said. Bellamy now is pissed at me and it's my fault.

"I'm still sorry." Sam said.

"I should go talk to him." I told Sam. He nodded at me. I walked off to find Bellamy. I found him looking around frantically. "Bellamy!" I called running up to him.

"Don't. I don't want to talk to you." Bellamy said.

"Then just listen-"

"I don't have time. I need to find my sister." He said.

"Octavia? Isn't she around here?" I asked.

"I looked. I checked the camp then Clarke helped me check. We can't find her anywhere." Bellamy said. "The last time I saw here was out there ,when I was looking for the pod that Raven was in."

"We'll find her." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He jerked away from my touch.

"Don't touch me." He snapped at me. He was looking at me with more anger than I've ever seen directed at me. He stomped off.

"Hey, everyone, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been alone out there for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Bellamy told everyone. People started getting weapons. I went to grab one but I got pulled back. I looked to see it was Bellamy that pulled me back. "You're not going out there." He told me.

"I want to look for Octavia. She's like a sister to me." I told Bellamy.

"It's dangerous. Just because I'm mad at you doesn't mean I want anything to happen to you ,especially since you're pregnant with my kid." He told me.

"Bellamy, please. We'll be okay." I tell him.

"I also don't want to have to see you." He said harshly. I flinched at his words and tone.

"Okay." I said. I knew I needed to give him time to calm down before he'd listen to me try to tell him the truth.

He let go of me and joined the others. He talked to Clarke for a moment. "Finn! Get out here!" He didn't come out right away. He didn't even answer. "Finn, we're leaving." Bellamy told him.

"I'm coming." He said. He came out of his tent with Raven behind him. Finn talked to Clarke.

The crowd started talking about something. I didn't care to listen until I saw someone pointing up. I looked up to see a meteor shower. Except I doubt that's what it is. It's a funeral.