"Oh, Weenie! You're improving girl. That's great," he hugged Weenie again.

"Now, let's move ahead to the zoo everyone," Oswald gladly said and took his sunglasses from the table.

"We can't, Oswald. The entry timing is over now. We have to arrive there before 9 o'clock," Daisy sadly said.

Weenie cried quietly again; she felt it was her fault. "No! No! It's not your fault, Weenie," Oswald stroked her again and this time Daisy and Henry stroked too to comfort Weenie.

"I think we should go to the park- maybe Weenie feels better. Although she likes to play in the park very much," Daisy smiled and said happily.

"I agree with Daisy. She feels rather good there, buddy boy," Henry said in his usual tone and put his one hand on Oswald's big round shoulder.

"Do you want to go to the park, girl?" Oswald asked politely.

"Woof! Woof!" Weenie jumped and excitingly said. She took out the ball from the storeroom and threw it to Oswald by her nose (her common way of spinning the ball).

"I think Weenie wants to play with the ball in the park," Daisy said. Weenie smiled and waved her tail then all laughed with great joy.

They stepped out from the stairs to the main door of the flat. Henry and Daisy dropped their cameras and other stuff at Henry's home. They passed the main door and moved to the street. Johnny Snowman was passing, he was on his ice-cream lorry filled with all varieties of delicious ice cream. He stopped by seeing them.

"How are you, everyone? I think you all were going for the zoo excursion, weren't you?" Johnny stepped out from his lorry; on his right side, a strange type of white vehicle just passed: it was a fully white narrow body structure with small wheels and a cross symbol in bold colour was painted behind it.

"We were but Weenie was caught with a very bad flu," Oswald answered. Suddenly, Weenie sneezed very badly then she sneezed three times in a row. All were shocked; their mouths were opened.

"Oh, my words! I think she's perfectly caught with a very bad flu," Johnny put one hand on his hat and another in his waist.

"Oh my God! It started again to you, Weenie. She was well after eating that hot Salmon fish soup, Oswald anxiously said.

"She's sneezing again! My aunt's recipe is failed," Daisy said with a horrible expression.

"I think the soup was not that much hot," Henry squeezed his eyes like he always did.

"Well if you ask me, I will suggest you give her a peppermint ice cream. It is always beneficial for me whenever I got flu," Johnny Snowman shared his opinion about the flu.

"Really! Dunno this," Oswald surprisingly said and Weenie barked gladly.

"Then you have four orders now, Johnny," Daisy laughed. After a second, Oswald, Henry and Johnny laughed at the same time, and Weenie smiled and waved her tail sickly.

"Yes, please! What are the orders?"

"Swizzleberry Swirl, please," Oswald said. Johnny handed over the order to Oswald.

"Salmon Sorbe for me," Henry said. He took a small slice of his ice cream after taking it from Johnny.

"Sunflower Sunday, please," Daisy said. Her ice cream was so herbal and had a botanical taste.

"And last, a peppermint ice cream for Weenie," Johnny said delightedly. Oswald gave Johnny four coins then Johnny seated in his lorry; waved his hand to goodbye them and moved ahead.

"How do you feel now, Weenie?" Oswald asked her. She felt good after eating the peppermint ice cream. She barked good and her sneezing problem was gone.