Time Is Ready

At this point in my pregnancy, I look like an oversized balloon. It's September now and I have only a couple more weeks until I'm due and honestly, I can't wait to get the baby out.

Harry has the nursery all decked out in pink and everything we got that the baby would need. He didn't want to get someone else to do it, he wanted to do it himself. Right now, I'm dead on surprised that he hasn't left me because I've been an emotional thunderstorm. But I'm glad he hasn't left, because I need him. I'm glad he's in my life and I couldn't be happier.

"Babe, where's the bread?" Harry says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Where it usually is," I tell him and he throws his head back.

"It's not there! Blondie, please. Help me," he says and I look at him in surprise. He hasn't called me that in a long long time.

"How am I supposed to help, Noodles?" I say and he groans.

"I don't know! Just please," he says and I roll my eyes. I look in the drawer it usually is in, and tada! There it is.

"Are you serious, Harry? It was there the whole time," I say and he looks at me with disbelief.

"How...... you must be magic," he says and I roll my eyes at him.

"And you must be delirious," I say and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Meanie," he says and I groan.

"Babe," I say with edge.

"What's wrong?" he says and I point to my stomach.

"I'm ready," I say and he shakes his head as I nod mine.

"But you're early," he says and I start to get frustrated.

"Harry, take me to the god damn hospital or I will have our baby on this kitchen floor," I say and he nods, and starts to carry me out to the car. We get to the hospital in a matter of seconds and pile into it. On the way there, Harry called the boys and told them I was in labour. By the time I got into the hospital room, I was screaming in agony.

"Harry, you did this to me. You put me in all this pain. I'm so gonna get you back for this," I tell him through gritted teeth. He nods in fear and I grip harder onto his hand as I feel the baby start to come more and more out of me. The doctor called over to us, telling us we were doing fine, the baby was almost out. As we heard him say that, the baby was out and she started crying.

"Wonderful job, Sierra. You have a beautiful baby girl," the doctor says and I smile, taking my baby in my arms.

"Hey Darcy. Hows my lovely baby?" I say and she does her best smile.

"Who do you think she looks like?" Harry asks and I give him a pathetic look.

"Harry, she was just born. She looks like a potato," I tell him as I slowly drift of to sleep.

"I love you," Harry tells me before I fall asleep completely.

I wake to the crying of a baby and the feel of the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"Hey lovely," Harry's sweet voice whispers. I smile and look at my body. My stomach wasn't as big as before, but I have baby fat. I didn't have my baby anymore, and neither did Harry.

"Harry, where's my baby?" I ask and he smiles.

"She's sleeping, love. Don't worry," he says and he kisses my lips gently. He gets up and gets our baby girl, handing her to me.

"Hey, Darcy Elizabeth. Mommy loves you very much. Do you want to see uncle Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall?" I say and give Harry that 'bring them in' look. He nods and goes out of the room, coming back seconds later with the four boys.

"Hey Si. How are you feeling?" Niall asks me and I smile at his sweetness.

"A bit tired, but as happy as could be," I say and they give me hugs, also giving the baby gentle kisses on the forehead. Louis beams into a smile and I could see he was about to do something crazy.

"I'm an uncle now!!!" he squeals and does a little happy dance. I laugh and the other boys do a dance also.

"We're all uncles!! And Harry's a daddy!!" Niall says and then hugs Harry. Harry rolls his eyes and smiles warmly at me. I let out a soft laugh and look at the blonde Irish teenager thats dancing excitedly in front of me. These boys are going to keep my life with a baby pretty fun.

*FOUR YEARS LATER*

"Happy birthday, Darcy!!" Harry, the boys, our families, and I scream as Darcy blows out her candles for her fourth birthday. She smiles her dimpled smile; that she definitely got from her father. Almost everything she is, is her father. Her emerald green eyes, being a big flirt, and her curly; kinky hair. The only thing that she inherited from me, is my blonde hair and my obsession with things. She also got politeness from the both of us.

She obsesses over having at least an hour a day of 'Darcy and Lou' time. Which I can understand completely, he's a kid at heart.

"Uncle Lou, can you cut me a piece pwease?" She asks Louis, which gladly did as he was asked.

"Baby-doll, after cake, we're going to open presents and go in the pool, so you can learn how to swim without floaties. Seems fun, yeah?" I say and she nods.

"Fank you mommy," she says and I smile at her.

"Of coarse sweetie, it's your birthday," Harry says and I grab his hand, a small smirk playing out on my lips. I walk toward the cake. I stop for dramatic affect before taking my free hand and smashing his face into the cake. I hear laughter from all around us and Harry's head comes up from the cake, his precious face covered in frosting and cake. I laugh at him and I hear Darcy gasp as she sees her father with vanilla frosting covering his face.

"Mummy, daddy, you messed up my birfday cake," she pouts and I laugh, trying not to.

"I'm sorry honey, but hey! Doesn't daddy look funny?" I say and she hesitates before nodding.

"A wittle bit," she says and smiles before poking Harry in the cheek. Harry smiles and rubs his frosting covered nose on Darcy's nose.

"Present time?" Harry asks her and she squeals but suddenly stops.

"Go get cleaned first," she orders, pointing to the bathroom. Harry gives her a 'sassy much?' look and goes into the bathroom to wash himself off. Some people never grow up. And I'm one of those people. And so are the rest of the people in this house.

Harry walks out of the bathroom with his face spotless, so we go into the living room so Darcy can open her presents. She squeals when she opens the present that consists of a new bathing suit. The rest of the presents were just put in a neat pile as she went into the bathroom to change into her new bathing suit, that was a one piece that was blue, and had purple flowers on it. She came out with it on and took both, Harry and I's hand before running outside.

"Babe, wait. We don't have our bathing suits on," Harry laughs and Darcy gives us a look.

"Well, put them on slowpokes," she says and pushes us inside so we can get them on.

Did I mention that she also has my temper and attitude....?

😘😘😘hey lovelies. I couldn't really get it done 'cause I was in a car almost all day with my grandparents in the backseat with me, so I didn't want to type because they'd be snooping over my shoulder, if you know what I mean..... be reading what I'm typing and think I'm texting someone, and be like, 'who you texting Zoe?' And I'd be like, 'just because I'm typing, doesn't mean I'm texting someone.' Then they're going to be like, 'Then what you typing?' But enough of that, you know what I mean now, so yeah. Sorry guys. You know I love you all and I will try to update soon! Its almost over, I'm sorry to say, but I have my Marcel story to get on with, so that's cool, right? Yup. Lol. Love you all so much. I will type up soon enough. Don't be a ghost reader! Vote and Comment. If you have any suggestions, inbox me. Bye!! 😘😘😘