Concerts Are Weird

*Harry's POV*

I look around the Stadium and see a few boards being held that said, 'Is Sierra Here? You Should Bring Her Out!!'

I smirked and brought the microphone to my face.

"Before we sing, tonight, I think we should bring a somebody on stage." I say and the crowd roars.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Louis asks.

"Sierra, can you come out here?" I ask and I see her walk out on stage. She looked scared even though she has come on stage before.

"Yes?" She asks and I smile. I pointed to the crowd and she looked and smiles when she sees the boards. I hand her a microphone and she brings it to her face.

"It's okay. Don't be scared." I say and she shakes her head.

"Hi everyone. I'm Sierra. Nice to see you all tonight! I was not really planing on coming out here, so I am not really dressed up." She says and I scoff into the microphone.

"You're more dressed up than the five of us combined." I say and she smiles.

"Yeah, because I wanted to look good and you guys just dress up like monkeys." She says and I pout.

"That was mean." Louis says and she smiles.

"I know. I'm mean. But you love me." She said and we shake our heads.

"You wish, loser." Zayn says and she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Well, I will get off your guys stage so you can sing. Louis, Niall, try stealing some of Zayn's solos." She says and I laugh.

"Stay on the stage with us. Please?" I ask and she nods.

"If that is what you wish." She says and I smile.

"Good." I say and I thumb up to the crowd. They laugh and the background music of What Makes You Beautiful comes on.

"You're insecure, Don't know what for, Turning heads when you walk through the do-oor." Liam sings and throughout the song, I'm looking at Sierra. She looks at me and I smile. She is so beautiful.

The song ends and I smile at her. She smiles at me and the crowd roars with clapping and hollering.

Then Happily's background music came on.

"You don't understand, you don't understand

What you do to me when you hold his hand.

We were meant to be but a twist of fate

Made it so we had to walk away.

'Cause we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

Yeah, we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

(One, two, three)

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily.

It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him.

I wonder if he knows that I've touched your skin.

And if he feels my traces in your hair

I'm sorry, love, but I don't really care.