Last Chapter :(

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE MUCH DIALOGUE IN THIS CHAPTER SO IM SORRY.

*MANY YEARS LATER*

I am now in my late eighties, with two children and six grandchildren. Darcy grew up and we had Josh when she was ten. He was a replica of me, only with Harry's dimples and tallness. He was a very handsome boy. When Josh turned ten, Darcy was already moved out of the house, as beautiful as her father, with a husband. He was a bit older than her, by a few months. They were dating since tenth grade; they had their fights and troubles, but they stayed loyal, like Harry and I did. They dated for another two years after high-school before getting married and at age twenty-three, they had kids.

Josh had married and had kids at age twenty and I kept thinking they grew up too fast. When I turned eighty-four, Harry passed away, and I was left to mourn him until now. I was playing with my grandchildren, with Darcy and Josh, when I went to go to the bathroom and I had a heart attack. On the toilet. People may say I died from a broken heart, which I could believe. I loved Harry so much, I couldn't live without him. When I entered heaven, he was there waiting for me.

"Hello, beautiful," he smiles. All that I do is frown.

"You told me you'd never leave me," I whisper.

"I never did," he whispered back.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know when those Lilly's were roaming around the bedroom window? You're favourite flower?" he says. Lilly's were my favourite flowers and they most definitely were roaming around the bedroom window whenever I was there, before I went to bed.

"Yes," I whisper.

"That was me, telling you that I was always there when you went to sleep. I was in your heart, and also by your side when you slept, even when you couldn't see me," he says.

"I love you, Harry Edward Styles," I say and he smiles.

"And I love you Sierra Kelly Styles," he says before taking my hand and guiding me into the heavenly light into heaven.

😘😘😘hey lovelies. Yes I know, it's not long, and I'm sorry, but this is where it had to stop. I will do my Marcel story now. I will delete it and redo it because I have a new idea for it. I think you'll like it better than the one I have now so I will start that soon. Bye guys. I love you all so much and I always will. ;) never give up. Life is a prize! 😘😘😘