Chapter 17

Hey Guys, I know I haven't updated on here in like ohhh months and I am so sorry about it. I will be posting all the chapter that I have written and then will be sure to update when I update my fanfiction.net as well. Anyway Enjoy the new chapters!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As quickly as their time in the Soul Society arrived , it came to an end just as fast. For the group of now close friends, the day was here for them to return to the World of the Living and move on with their day to day lives.

For the majority of the group, that meant a few more weeks of summer vacation but for the couple that meant going back and facing some unpleasant consequences.

Back in regular clothes, (thanks to Uryū) Sam stood in front of the massive gate completely nervous about returning. Her gaze fall back on to the American shinigami who was saying farewell to a few of the friends he happened to make in the last few days. She wasn't surprised he ended up getting along with Renji, Ikkaku and Yumichika but what surprised her that was Shūhei and him had really connected.

"Are you ready to go?"

Sam looked to her left to see the very familiar black feline that was perched next to her with her golden eyes fixed on her.

"Yeah I think I'm ready, Ms. Yoruichi." The Quincy woman replayed flashing the cat a big grin.

The feline woman gave her a small nod before glancing over at the American shinigami boy that was making his way back.

"So your boyfriend huh?" The cat questioned stretching her limps before jumping up on Sam's shoulder.

Sam gave a chuckle and glanced back to Nate seeing Jushirō had stop him.

"Yeah that goof ball is mine." She gave a laugh before sighing happily "Man I'm so freaking happy he is ok."

Yoruichi gave a small purr like noise that must of been the closest thing to a chuckle.

"Well he is a nice kid, very gentlemanly. He didn't even look when I was naked." The feline remarked recalling the boy's effort to make her get dressed as soon as she transformed the first time.

The Quincy glanced at Yoruichi before snickering, "Yeah he told me and he told me how you tried to get him to look. Don't do it again."

Yoruichi blinked in surprise as the woman's threatening tone as she stated those last words. She had a feeling Sam knew she would never be able to go up against her but still had the guts to threaten her.

"You do know I could wipe the floor with you?" She asked jumping down from the Quincy's shoulder.

The woman stared down at the feline with a blank expression for a few seconds before breaking out into a threatening smile.

"Oh yes but I won't go down without a fight."

The black haired cat just shook her head at the girl ridiculous comment before glancing behind her to see the two deputy Shinigamis making their way over.

"Samantha-san?"

The American girl turned to her left to see the small grinning dark haired woman in casual yet beautiful robes.

"Hey Kuchiki-san."

Rukia gave an annoyed sigh, "I thought I told you to stop calling me Kuchiki-san, Rukia is just fine."

"And I thought I told you to just call me Sam, Rukia." She countered, making the shinigami woman blink in surprise before giving a laugh.

"I guess I forgot."

Sam smiled at her as Nate stopped by her side, giving her cheek a kiss before looking at Rukia.

"How are you feeling, Rukia?"

The shinigami reflected the kind smile back while giving a small nod.

"Much better ." The couple watched as Rukia drew quiet before bowing in front of them, "Thank you so much for your help. I'm in your debt."

Nate and Sam looked at each other then back at Rukia who still had her head down. The shinigami boy gave a chuckle and put her hand on her head, "Well what the hell are friends for? Even though we weren't before we came here but now we will be."

Rukia peered up at them, surprised by the gesture the boy had made and the grin plastered on their faces.

"And lighten up Rukia. You don't need to keep bowing at us to thank us." Nate spoke up, patting her head gently before pulling his hand back.

"Yeah just say thank you. We aren't that fancy we need to be bowed to."

"Psh you wish you were that fancy, Freckles."

The group anced to their left to see the strawberry colored shinigami making his way over.

The female Quincy rolled her eyes, retorting "Whatever, Strawberry."

Rukia gave a chuckle at that before looking back at the couple who was smiling away.

"Well Rukia, take care." Nate wished as he grabbed Sam's hand.

"Yes take care and see you soon." His partner reiterated, following Nate away from the two friends that need a second.

The American shinigami glanced down at the Quincy woman, who held the biggest smile and was focused on him.

Reflecting her smile, the boy leaned down and pressed a kiss to the girl's forehead as they drew to a stop in front of the Senkaimon.

Barely a minute later, Ichigo made his way to the front of the group, who all looked back at the group they have come to know and like.

With one finally smile shared between the two groups before the young adults and the feline took off into the gate.

Bleach:Bonded Souls On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara