CHAPTER NINE:

(Namjoon's P.O.V)

I lay comfortably on my bed watching some kdrama when...

*KRING* *KRING*

My phone rang... it was an unknown number. Should I answer this or not? I asked myself.

[I have something I would like you to do.]

[I don't want it.]

[You will. If you didn't do it. I'll kill someone. Who...Haneul or Jimin? Just tell me, honey.]

[Fine. What is it?]

[I want you to kill Henry Minjinu.]

[No! Why would I?]

[Just do it or one of them dies!]

[Fine. Where could I find Henry?]

[He's in the hospital.]

[Okay, what hospital?]

[My men are outside you go with them and they'll lead you to my office.]

[Okay.]

After she talked to me about assassinating Henry I got out of my house to witness a black BMW. Two suited men. They grab my arm and pushed me in the car senseless.

~×~
(Jimin's P.O.V)

*peep*

[You have an urgent meeting sir.]

[Thanks, I'll be there in 5 min.]

[End call]

Packing the things I need, putting my formal clothes on together with my shoes, and drove to the company.

As soon ad I park my car this group of black-suited men crowding around me. One of the men pulled out a gun pointing at my back. The man then takes the advantage to push me towards the car. I obeyed and entered their car.

~×~
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

As soon as I reached the apartment. I've been all drunk and this question keeps on running in my head. Should I tell Haneul or not?

But as soon as I got there, I bumped into a tall girl. Her scent was familiar.

"Taehyung?" My eyes got blurry as soon as the person speaking.

~×~
(Janelle's P.O.V)

"You stay here. I can buy food. I don't want you going out and I found you with a girl making out." I said calmly. He nodded furiously not bothering to move.

"Good. Annyeong! I'll be back!" I shouted and leaving Jin.

Dragging myself down the stairs as soon as I reached the entrance, I bumped into someone who has the scent of alcohol.

"Taehyung?" I asked him then passed out.

He smirked. And vomited. "Gosh, Taehyung where do you stay? And why are you drinking again?" I asked hovering his other arm on my shoulder.

He chuckled. "I am Haneul house," he said with a smile and half-closed eyes.

"What? You with Haneul?" I asked a little curious.