51

Cindys POV

Instead of waking up peacefully, the sudden call from my phone wakes my perfect morning. I groan and reach for my phone. Claudias' ID pops up and I answer.

Cindy; Hey babe

Claudia; Hey

Cindy; Whats up?

Claudia; I don't know, I just woke up and threw up

Cindy; Oh shit you need anything?

Claudia; Just my favourite foods and a pregnancy test...

Cindy; *Screams* OH MY GOD CLAUDS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

I hear a small giggle on the other end of the call.

Claudia; I don't know if I am for sure but just in case

Cindy; I'll be over in 20!

Claudia; Cya then, love u!

Cindy; love u too!

And then the line went dead.

I quickly got changed and rushed to the CVS and got what Claudia asked for. I was so happy for her and jack. They are so in love, Its so cute.

20 mins later

I knock on her door, opening it so she knows I'm here.

"Clauds" I exclaims, running into her room with a bag from the CVS including the necessities.

"Hey Clauds" I smile whilst giving her a hug.

"Hey" she says lightly. I can sense the fear in her voice.

I reach into the bag and slowly pull out the small cardboard box and hand it to her. Claudia's eyes widen in fear and I notice.

"Hey its okay, you can get through this and if it helps you feel better, it may just be a stomach bug?" I tell her and she lightens up and shows a smile. she takes the box with confidence and heads to the bathroom.

After 5 minutes, I hear a gasp. I get up and run to her en suite knocking on the door.

"Clauds you okay?" I say.

The door slowly opens and I see Claudia with her hand covering her mouth and happiness in her eyes.

I look down to the stick in her hands and it read 'positive'.

"Oh... my... god... I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU" I say bouncing up in down whilst hugging Claudia.

"I am so excited!" Claudia says, happiness laced in her voice.

I sit her down on the bed and pull out the junk food, and we dig in.

"So, when are you going to tell Johnson?" 

"I think I'm going to call him later tonight"

She pauses for a bit, then continues.

"Do you think he is going to take it well?" worry in her voice.

"Dude, are you serious? He loves you so I'm pretty sure that he would be so happy!"

Claudia smiles and nods.

"Thank you Cindy, I don't know what I'd do without you" She says tears of joy brimming her eyes.

"Aw love you, do you want me to call Stassie and Kels over to break the news?" I say, embracing her into a hug.

"Of course" Claudia nods.

------------------------

Kelsey and Stassie took the news so well. We were all so happy for Claudia.

After Kels and Stas left, I stayed to help Claudia tell Johnson.

He was so happy and insisted on coming over, so I left.