Ruin the Friendship // RD

I looked across the room, watching as he laughed with his friends.
"Why don't you just get it over with already?" My best friend, Brinley, asked, nudging me in the shoulder playfully.
"What are you talking about?"
"C'mon Hadlee, you and Rian have so much sexual tension you can cut it with a knife."
"No we don't," I shook my head, watching as she rolled her eyes. "He's just a friend."
""Oh, hun, who cares? Get on that before someone else does!"
"Brinley-"
"Just do it, Has. You'll thank me later." She smirked before walking off.
At some point in the night, the alcohol had taken over. I had moved over to where Rian was, sitting close to him as we joked and laughed with the guys.
"You're so pretty." I laughed drunkenly, leaning into Rian. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Thanks Hads, you're pretty too." He smiled, taking a swig of his beer.
'You'll never guess what Brinley told me earlier." I giggled. "She said that we should sleep together because she thinks we have some sexual tension."
"She said that?"
"She's not wrong," Alex cut in, a smirk on his face. "We figured you two would have done it by now?"
"We're just-" I started, but Rian cut in, a drunken grin on his face.
"Let's do it."
"What?"
"Let's do it." Rian repeated.
"But what about our friendship? Won't this ruin it?" I asked, Rian shrugging in response.
"Who cares? We both want it-"
"Okay." I smiled, leaning in and placing a long kiss on his lips. "Your place or mine?"