Chapter 61

After this is the Epilogue. Thank you so much for reading this book! I enjoyed writing every part of this story as much as you guys enjoyed reading it.

This is the first book I wrote after taking a break from wattpad for almost 6 years. Thank you for giving me a chance to improve. Please do support Taming the Misandrist after this! :)

------------
Chapter 61
as it comes to end

Two weeks after the family event of the Limjuacos, everything was quiet. Walang nag-salita sa kung anong nangyari nung araw na iyon. Buti na lang at walang reporters and journalists sa event because for sure controversial articles will spread throughout the whole internet. Only their family friends and business partners were there.

Although hindi pa rin maganda ang kinalabasan para sakanila because the people witnessed something like that. For me, I'm sure Ama is mad dahil napahiya ang pamilya nila.

"Are you sure she's not mad at me?" I asked Max.

Nasa bahay niya kami sa Nuvali ngayon. It's already late but hindi ako maka-tulog so I cuddled with him instead. Hindi namin pinag-usapan ang mga nangyari after that event. Nung umalis kami sa hotel, dumeretcho na kami sa bahay and I told my friends all about what happened.

After that, everything went back to normal. Except that we didn't talk about it. Ngayon lang ulit, after two weeks.

I guess we all needed that time apart to heal from everything that happened.

"She's not," he replied.

"You're lying."

He smiled at me before kissing my forehead. "I'm not, baby. Trust me, she'll understand."

He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. After leaving me intoxicated, he looked at me with his deep eyes. His face is so near that's why I could admire it even more. His skin is too perfect, his red lips, his eyes... his nose.. everything.

"Okay, I believe you.." I yawned. Bigla akong inantok ng sobra, like I could instantly sleep right after closing my eyes.

He laughed softly before cuddling me again. Inilapit niya ang mukha niya sakin and he rubbed his soft nose against my cheeks.

"What about your other family members?" Tanong ko ulit. "Si Chairman? Cousins mo? Mom mo? Mga tito mo? And OMG! Si Angkong?"

I looked at him sleepily and he smiled at me. His chinky eyes and set of perfectly aligned white teeth flashed before me.

Bakit ang gwapo nito? I wonder how many girls have liked him before? Or ilan kaya ang mga babaeng umiyak na dahil sakanya. I'm probably one of them though.

It's a relief that he never fell in love before. Hindi rin siya nagka-girlfriend before me so technically, I'm his first and last. Hihi.

He chuckled softly when he saw me staring at him intently. Damn, even his laugh is so hot and gentle!

"They are not mad at all," he said. "In fact, they are asking if we're doing alright. They want us to visit them soon."

"Visit? In your mansion?"

He nodded slowly. Hindi na ako sumagot after that. I've been to their mansion once, noong birthday ni Ama. But that was so long ago at hindi rin ako nakapag-tour sa loob.

"Yes. When do you want to visit them?" He asked. "They told me we could go anytime."

I cupped his face with my hands and pinched his cheeks.