Chapter 8 - New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Play some music bitchesss." Lauren said connecting her phone to the bluetooth.

"Oh hell no, disconnect it" Anastasia says from the back the car. "Facts, trash ass music." Kay says disconnecting Lauren's phone and connecting hers.

"Guys don't be mean to Lauren." I say smacking Kay and looking back at Anastasia. "Alaina please don't act like you don't agree with us." Kay says rubbing her hand . "and ouch bitch."

"How about I play music" Anastasia says reaching over to disconnect Kay's phone but Kay pushes her back to her previous position.

"What the fuck." Anastasia yells out, Lauren laughs and tries to disconnect Kay's phone, hitting my arm in the process.

"STOP hoe." Kay yells, scrolling through her music library quickly, trying to find a song before someone else decides they want to play music. I roll my eyes and try to concentrate on the road, making my way towards pop eyes as fast as I can. Im super excited to see one of the potential houses today. New beginnings always make me happy.

I pull into Popeyes and get into the drive thru lane. "What do you guys want?" I ask digging for my card.

"We should just get a 16 piece with the 3lg sides and the 8 biscuits." I say before they can answer. "Yeah get that, I also want a sprite." Lauren says in my ear. These bitches don't know what personal space is. "I want a coke" Anastasia butts in. "I want juice." Kay says looking over at me.

"Any specific type of juice sis?..." I say with a attitude. "Caprisun" She says looking over at the menu. I blink my eyes and wait for her to choose a drink thats on the ACTUAL menu.

"Bitch is a idiot." Anastasia says shaking her head. "Ana shut up, If I want a caprisun, I want a caprisun. Is there a problem?" Kay asks Anastasia. I raise my brows and wait patiently for a decision to be made. "No sis, do you." Anastasia says plugging in her headphones. I swear we argue like we're all married. We eventually pull up to the mic and I tell the lady our order, also ordering lemonade for Kay. She knew better than to think that Popeyes would have caprisuns.

I pay for all of us and give the food to Kay before pulling into a nearby parking lot. I pull a car tray from under my chair and dug in.

"Guys, look at this bed that I want for my room." Anastasia says showing us this bedroom set. "Ooo, I like that. Sex would be bomb in that." Lauren says , getting closer to the phone. I nod in agreement.

"What site is that?" Kay asks looking at the photo closely. "I forgot." Anastasia says snatching her phone back, sitting back and proceeds to eat her biscuits. I giggle while peeling the skin off my chicken and popping it into my mouth. Kay looks at me with a disgusted face and slurps on her lemonade.

"Im so excited for my date tonight. He keeps me on my toes." Lauren says, I look back at her confused. "Didn't you guys just start back up?" I ask. She slurps on her drink a couple times and ignores me. "Facts, what toes? you still crawling sis." Kay says shaking her head.

"Well he taught me how to walk so." She says taking a bite of her biscuit. "How" I simply state. Anastasia looks at Lauren and waits for her to continue.

"He's just making me really happy, showing me that he's putting in effort into our relationship for once." She says, I nod like I understand. I look over at Kay, then I look over at Anastasia before looking down at my food.

"Bitch its been like 3 days." Kay says confused. Lauren sucks her teeth. "3 days since we've reunited." Correcting Kay's statement. I lift my brows and continue to chew on my chicken.

"So what sis? Now you pregnant?" Ana asks crossing her legs and waiting for Lauren to answer. Petty. Lauren shakes her head, putting her drink down and digging through the box of chicken. "No, I'm just saying that it looks like we're going into a good direction." I nod, maybe they are.

"Well congrats on your date sis." I say, smiling back at her. "Thank you, wheres the shoes you picked out?" She asks peeking behind the back seats and digging through the bags. "Somewhere in there, we could check for it after we're done looking at the house."

"What about you Anastasia? You and your boo doing good?" Kay asks. Anastasia rolls her eyes and nods her head "We're doing just fine." She says, smiling. "You pregnant too sus?" I ask her, laughing. Lauren looks over at her interested in the conversation.

"No, me and my boo are taking our time with things, since ya'll so concerned." I nod my head, everybody all boo'd up. Good to hear, good to hear.  "We were just checking up sis, sorry."  Kay says finishing her food. I slurp my drink and wrap everything up.

"Ya'll ready to see the house?" I ask them. "Yeah, let me just finish up on my chicken." Lauren says shoving the food in her mouth and and forcing it down with her drink. I put Kay and I's trash in a plastic bag and pass it back for Lauren and Ana to use.

"Lets go house shopping." I say starting the car and twerking in my chair. Kay instantly starts hyping up, and Lauren and Anastasia soon joins. I then feel a chicken bone hit my arm and I stop dancing.

"What the fuck?" I say picking it up. "I don't have any dollars bills on me sis, I just wanted to hype you." Anastasia says shaking her drink. Kay and Lauren start laughing hysterically and I throw the chicken bone back and pull out the parking lot, shaking my head at the fact that I'm going to be living under the same roof as these hoes.

•••