Chapter 1 - Reunited.

•••

Alaina POV.

"Lauren, hurry up, lets go." I roll my eyes, pick up her heavy ass duffle bag and fling it at her. She stops in her tracks like she gonna do something.

"Alaina, you're overreacting. We're on time, its not even boarding time yet." She huffs and gathers her things and I ignore her stupid comment.

Lauren was the white girl. The one who's a perfect example of once you go black, you never go back. She was just like the rest of us, down for whatever.

"Alaina, you think he miss me?" She asks with a low tone. I should've left her ass at home. "Girl you're still stressing over this man. Let him go!" , girl don't listen for shit. Homeboy dick can't be that good.

"Stop stressing over him, we about to see Kay and Anastasia after years, fuck him! Acting like this young man dick gave you oxygen" I tug on her arm to gesture her to hurry up. We would already be where i needed to be if Lauren didn't need a bathroom break every two seconds.

"You don't understand, I love him Lili, i really do. You know I don't commit like that." I roll my eyes, of course I understand. I've been stuck on the same person for years and I felt like nothing could replace them and the love they gave me.

"I promise if you walk faster, I'll get you Starbucks, deal?" She frowns, upset that I ignored her statement and speeds up her pace. We finally arrived to our gate, felt like it took us years.

We sit in random seats and I plug in my phone for some extra juice. I turn and Lauren gave me a small smile.

"Bitch, you ready?" I look around at all the moving people. "Hell yeah, I ain't seen my hoes in ages. Long overdue." I play with my fingers and sigh.

"Im nervous though, how am I gonna tell them I still ain't built the courage to let a man up in these draws, Anastasia gonna freak. She wants to hear about all my dick appointment stories, shit bitch, I ain't got none"

Lauren laughs, but Im dead serious. Lord knows how Ima dodge these questions. "I don't think she'll make a big deal out of it to be honest, She's probably still a virgin herself." I nod, she's probably right. Don't stress it sis.

We're called up for our flight and the butterflies swirl around in my stomach. It's been years since the incident that separated us all took place. A sad tragedy.

I never thought something like that would ever happen to us, forcing us to depart from each other and replacing each other with walmart versions until we could finally reunite. In other words, right now. Its fucking litty.

I'm pretty sure I flung my ticket at that poor lady, take it sis, I got places to be, people to see. All my old hoes gonna wanna piece. I already know. It doesn't matter though. The butterflies in my stomach are only there for one reason, Im going to see the person that I'd do anything to get in bed with, to fuck, to marry, anything. They probably look as good as they did in high school, and I'm probably going to let them play with my feelings.. like they did in high school.

I take my seat and look at the airplane wing. If this pilot don't hurry up and back this bad boy up let it do what it do best, I think ima have to go up there and do it myself.

"Bitch, you look like you wanna fly the plane your damn self." Lauren chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "They be taking dumb long, like cmon, I know you tryna see the cali-" She cut me off by smacking me. She hate them ever since they played her. Poor Lauren. Hope she doesn't run into them, but we got her back regardless if she do.

•••