Chapter 7 - Moves

AMILEA

I slice my well done steak in half, continuing to cut it into little pieces I keep my ears opening listening to the girls and what they have on their mind and what they want to do. We sat in a fancy restaurant. My girls and I decided to take a night out to ourselves, eat, and plan for the future. We're taking each others wants into consideration and finding a way to make all of us happy. We've always wanted a house together when we were younger. We practically already knew how it would feel like if we lived with each other. We always had sleepovers.  They were always lit and loud. Fun times, fun times.

"Where are we going to find a house with enough rooms for everyone?" I ask confused, picking up my glass and taking a sip of my wine. classy. Kay shrugged and looked over at Lauren. "Honestly, finding a house for all of us is easy, its just it'll be crowded because we'll have our boyfriends and stuff all up in there." I nodded in agreement, I'd want my boyfriend over at my house If I had one.

"Maybe we should go for a house in the hills, they're big enough, just a little more expensive." I say before I pull the steak off the fork with my teeth and look back up at Kay. "That's fine, it's scary up there at night though." Punk ass, but its facts. "Just don't go outside" Anastasia pointed out. I for sure was not stepping foot outside after sundown. Its completely safe out there, but I believe in ghosts and creepers, to keep sane, I won't go outside at night.

"Okay so IF we're going to buy a house together, there should be rules, right?" I butt in. Anastasia started nodding aggressively. "That is correct" She said, putting her fork down and whipping off her hands before she puts out rules that should be taken into consideration.

"No dirty shit." She says clapping her hands together. "If you're going to make a mess or anything, clean it up. Simple. I understand that we're all girls and we have a lot of stuff and you know, It can get messy quickly, but just clean it up before it piles up into a bigger problem" She says shrugging her shoulders.

"I agree, don't be messy, and keep in your own space unless I send you to get something out of my room." I say. I keep a lot of personal stuff I don't want people to see, they might be embarrassing or just simply something I want to keep to myself.  I'm a very secluded person.

"My rule is to not bring all these different type of niggas into the house" Kay looks over at Lauren before continuing on with her sentence. "Don't make us get a bad name because you're bringing boys in and out, fucking them, thinking this a hoe house. None of that." She shakes her head and I laugh.  She has a point. "and have sex in your rooms, not the kitchen or the living room."

I'd be traumatized if I saw one of my friends having sex, we're close, but not that close. I'd never forget the sight. "Do you guys think we should include Shanika into this?" I asked them. I don't know whats up with her. I highly doubt she'll be included into the plans because she has kids, unless there's a guest house or something, she's not going to be able to stay and live lavish with us. Not meaning to be a bad friend or anything but it is what it is. She decided to start popping out all these kids, we can't babysit for her.

"We should ask, just to be nice." Lauren said, "We can't exclude her, she's part of the clique too." She continues. "Oh? You gonna babysit?" Anastasia asked, taking a sip of her drink. "No, but still, it's nice to ask." I nodded, making a mental note to call Shanika and asked her what the deal is.

"Who's the baby daddy anyways?" Lauren asked looking at Kay and Anastasia. Kay shoves some food in her mouth so she has the excuse not to answer. Anastasia just ignores her and acts like she's thinking about something heavy on her mind. Lauren looks at me and I shrug. Girl, I don't know, I'm just as confused as you.

"Shanika's acting a little shady lately, I should talk to her and ask her myself who her baby daddy is, since some of us want to act stupid and clueless." I put the last piece of steak on my plate in my mouth and keep quiet. "Its not that we don't want to tell you, its just not our place and business to tell you" Kay says, rubbing on Lauren's shoulder. "But whats the big deal?" Lauren asks, really confused. I'd like to know why its a big deal as well. I mean its bound to come out sooner or later, I don't know why we're keeping secrets. Everything should just be laid out on the table.

"I don't know what to tell you sis. You know what happened the last time I told you guys something about Shanika" Anastasia said, putting her napkin on top of her plate and taking a another sip from her drink.

"I guess, I see where you coming from. I'll ask her myself." Curiosity killed the cat. Lauren's in for a rude awakening.