Jace x Reader - Healing Powers

The Infirmary at the New York Institute was awfully quiet that morning. There was someone performing an autopsy in the room next to the one Jace was in, but whoever was in the other room couldn't even be heard. That means it wasn't Isabelle. 

And there stood Jace Wayland, doing his best to bandage up his hand without hissing or making any pained noises. He had been training with Alec earlier and, unfortunately, the guy had slashed his hand slightly with a Seraph Blade. And Alec had apologized profusely, feeling extremely guilty and hurt for hurting his Parabatai, but Jace had reassured him it was okay. It was normal, after all, they were training with mightier swords that they were used to. 

He soaked the bandage in water, before wrapping it around his hand. But his attention drew away from his hand for a mere second due to the fact that the door to the infirmary had been opened. He returned his gaze to his hand again. 

'Anyone here?'- A very recognizable voice asked. And Jace's heart skipped a beat. But, he breathed in. 

'In here'- He raised his voice. He instantly heard the clicking of heels against the floor, approaching the room he was in. 

'Hey Y/N.'- He said, not raising his eyes. 

'Hi Jace'- She said and looked intently at what he was doing. -'What's wrong with your hand?'

'Alec and I were training with the new Seraph Blades.'- He said and now turned to look at her. And he was surprised when he saw her standing there, Seraph Blade in hand, her jacket covered in demon ichor, with her hair tied up in a neat ponytail. She sported a gash on her cheek. She had just returned from a mission. 

'Can you help me? My back is burning me alive.'- She asked, leaving her blade on a chair. Jace finished bandaging up his hand. 

'Yeah, sure.'- He answered, and was surprised when she took off her jacket, lowering the sleeves of her white shirt off her shoulders. -'Where's your Iratze?'- He asked, taking out his stele from his pocket. 

'Left shoulderblade.'- She mumbled, turning her back to him. She lowered her head, throwing her hair into a messy bun at the top of her head. 

Jace breathed in. He certainly had the hots for Y/N, that was for sure. And he knew very damn well that, even if she didn't dare admit it, she had the hots for him too. However, it was still a surprise that she had asked him for help, considering the fact that she had a much better relationship with Alec, but who was him to complain. 

He lowered the sleeve even lower, much to Y/N's surprise. And, with the utmost care, he began tracing the Iratze rune she had on her shoulder blade with his stele. 

Y/N hissed in pain at the contact of the stele and her bruised skin. Jace placed his thumb next to the rune, rubbing circles on the pained area to reduce the impact of the healing power. At this motion, Y/N's body relaxed against his hand, the slightest of moans escaping her lips. 

'You were in a lot of pain, weren't you.'- Jace chuckled at the sound, continuing to trace the rune slowly. If he did do it faster, the healing would not work. 

'Goddamn demon'- She mumbled under her breath, unable to answer. Jace's fingers on her skin were electric, and his touch was instantly healing. Jace chuckled again, finishing off the tracing. 

'All done'- He told her, and put his stele away. Y/N moved her shoulders, feeling no pain, smiling in delight. She turned around. 

'Thanks, Jace.'- She smiled. Jace returned it, looking fondly into her eyes. 

'No problem.'

And he watched as she left, picking up her jacket and Seraph Blade.