Chapter 3

When Stch was looking into the pond she didn't see herself, she saw a demon. *Writer* woah conspiracy theory confirmed Stch is crazy. *Narrator* I...just...but...Nope narrate your own story. *Writer acting as Narrator* Ok So Um Story time everyone today I'm gonna tell you the story of Layla and Gemma. *Narrator* wrong story I un-fire myself. She didn't know what it meant and tried to talk to her reflection she said " Who are you." It replied "Follow me and you will find out."   So, she decided that would follow the demon to find out what it wanted. But, she didn't find anything until she looked up. She saw that she wasn't in any place that could be near her home. She screamed, but nobody could hear her. *Reader* but she had Etch. *Narrator* she  already went inside.* Editor* Will you stop cutting in and these run on sentences are killing me. *Narrator* since when did we get an Editor? *Writer* I Don't know. *Editor* what did I say. *Narrator* Heh heh help. She was scared but little did she know she wasn't picked off at random.She looked into the wall and there appeared the Demon. Stch said "Who are you," The Demon replied " I am a humble ssservant who will take your orders your majesssty. *Writer and Editor in unison* A giant cake in the shape of a cupcake. *Editor* What I'm not always intimidating. Stch looked into the Demon's eyes and only said this one thing. "What is your name." They replied " Kwanda, the sssnake ssspirit." Stch didn't know what to do next so she did the only "Sane" thing and said take me to where you are from. That day was the last day that Etch ever thought she would see Stch. Etch ran home crying, she said to her parents that Stch was missing. The parents were shocked and went to go look for her. After years of searching they decided to give up. It was about five years later and Etch was still devastated and missed her twin. She never gave up the search. Her parents were nicer to her but had her wear Stch's clothes. *Writer* kinda messed up don't you think narrator. *Narrator* I agree maybe you should talk to the author of the author. *Writer in a wig* Hello I am author. *Narrator* what are you doing writer. *"Author"* You called and I came. *Narrator*Not what I meant but good for you now can I please get back to the story. About 10 years passed and Etch was getting tired of being called Mera. She was done with this until she looked in her mirror and saw the person she wanted to be near the most. *Writer* this is not copyrighted from Harry Potter...see you when I upload next.