Harry Styles FanFiction- An Unexpected Fairytale?

Hey guys I'm new to the whole FanFiction writing thing, so if you left comments on how you like it that would be much appreciated :D

Chapter One

Skye’s POV

Today’s the day Ashleigh, Tahnee and I were taking my sister Mia, Tahnee’s Sister Meghan, and Ashleigh’s sister Chelsea to camp out to wait for the One Direction signing tomorrow, then the night after we were taking them to the One Direction concert. My 12 year old sister was obsessed with One Direction, always telling me I’m so lucky to be the same age as Harry Styles and have more of a chance of him dating me, although I don’t get what she sees in them, I mean yeah they make good music and they’re attractive but they don’t even know the boys, for all they know they could be complete jerks. But I still decided I would go because I moved out of the house which Mia, my Mum and my Dad lived in, and I surprisingly sort of missed her and this would be a good way to spend time with her, doing something she would love. When we all arrived there were only a few people there, and it was already 8pm.

Ash, Tahnee and I were only going because our parents wouldn’t let our sisters go if we didn’t go with them. It was summer here in New York so luckily enough it wouldn’t get cold tonight. Around the corner was McDonalds so Mia and I went to get something for dinner for the six of us, which took about an hour as there was a massive line. By the time we got back a lot more people were there camping to save a spot close to the front of the line for tomorrow. ‘Directioners’ as my sister tells me they’re called, are crazy! The others were very delighted when we got back, because they were starving. It was around 10pm when we finished eating and decided to try to get some sleep. The six of us huddled up on rugs and under some.

For Ash, Tahnee, and I it was harder to get to sleep so we talked and gossiped about school and the people in it. Eventually we drifted off to sleep. 

My sleep didn’t last long as I was awakened around 7am by all these new screaming fans arriving and all the other girls getting more and more excited. This is absolute chaos, they boys weren’t even arriving ‘til 12 midday. It was quite humorous to see all these girls getting so excited and crying and pushing to get closer to the front, the things they did over people they don’t even know…

I waited for Ash and Tahnee to wake up before going to get breakfast, Mia, Chelsea and Meghan we are wide awake and had been for a while, they were also screaming and jumping about.

Ash and Tahnee finally awoke and we went to get breakfast from a café nearby. We got juices and muffins, croissants or banana bread etc. It didn’t take long for our food to come so we got our food and left. As we got back to where the end of the line was all these girls started screaming at us to get to the back of the line, but we just ignored them and kept going, until I felt someone yank my hair. I turned around to see a 14 year old, looking girl she yelled at me for ‘pushing in the line’ when I calmly explained that my little sister was waiting for me. After the drama we finally got back to our spots in line. The end of the line was endless blocks away from the arena where the signing was being held. After we finished eating it was about 10am. As more girls arrived the screams, cries and impatience increased. Tahnee, Ash and I were tired and exhausted from all the screaming, and the disappointing thing was we still had another 2 hours until One Direction arrived.

I decided to check my twitter, on my phone, as I was a bored 18 year old with nothing else to do, Ash and Tahnee did the same. Although I was tired sleeping was impossible with all the noise. When I thought it couldn’t possible get any louder, a sudden increase in volume of the screams happened, I look up over the railing holding the line I place to see a black car followed by a black van drove past, I looked down at my phone to read 11:59am, it must be One Direction. First exited security/body guards to protect the boys from any fan who tried to get closer, next was the boys who exited and the screams once again increased in volume, they said a few hello’s, hi’s and hey’s before they entered the arena.

The line started moving about 10 minutes after, I didn’t see any girls that went in come out so I assumed there was another exit.