Mom-Ari, this is your dad Antonio. Antonio, this is your daughter Ariana.

I hugged him and he hugged back. I wonder why he hasn't always been here for me.

Dad-I haven't seen u in so long baby girl. How are u?

Me-I'm good.

We all sat down to talk and then we had to go. My dad grabbed my two bags that I had and then we left.

Now we're on his private jet. I haven't ever been on a plane before, let alone a private jet.

It was quiet so I decided to ask my dad some questions.

Me-So dad, how many brothers do I have?

Dad-U have 4 brothers. Ramone, Mario, Javier, and Alejandro.

Me-Are they going to like me?

Dad-They all love u already. They can't wait to meet u. Well Ramone met u already when u was a little baby but the other ones haven't.

Me-Why weren't u there?

Dad-Well baby girl, with the business that I'm in, things happen. And some stuff happened. I never wanted to leave u. But I had no choice. I'm sorry that I haven't been there all these years but I'm here now. You're my baby girl, my only daughter, and I love u.

I hugged him.

Me-I love u too dad.

We sat in silence again for about another hour before I started up another conversation with him.

Me-Dad, what would u do to me if I got in trouble at school or at home?

Dad-It depends on what u did. If u fight at school and get suspended, imma whoop yo behind. Same goes for disrespecting teachers or me. And if your grades drop. I know you're smart so there is no reason for u to get anything less than an A or B on your report card.

OK now I'm a lil scared. I'm respectful and everything but sometimes I can have a smart mouth. And sometimes I be talking way too much which usually ends with me in some type of trouble. But not a lot.

The plan landed in Houston. We got off and my dad and I went and got in this all black truck. He drove off. First he drove by the school I'll be going to. I'll be going to Houston Elementary until high school since it has grades K-8.

Then we drove all the way to his house. Well its my house now too.

When we got there, it was huge. My dad opened the gate and then drove up to the front door.

He parked and then we got out and went in.

The inside is even bigger than the outside.

We walked to the front room and it was four boys in there. They all looked a little bit older than me.

One of them looked over at us.

He got up and walked over to me.

Him-Wassup. I'm Javier but u can call me Javi.

Me-I'm Ariana but u can call me Ari.

The rest of them introduced they self after him.

Ramone is 19 and he's the oldest. Then its Mario who is 16. Then Javier is 13. And Alejandro is 12.

We all was sitting around when my dad decided that we should go to the mall.

When we got there, we started walking around to all the different stores. I'm still in kids sizes cause I'm small so we went in Justice to shop for me.