Part 13

Warning! There will be sexual actions aka smut in this part. If you feel uncomfortable or are innocent cinnamon roll Hufflepuffs then do not read. 

Hadrian and Draco made it to Malfoy Manor without any incidents thankfully. All of a sudden Draco smashed his lips into Hadrian's. They hungrily made out with Draco quickly dominating it. Draco's tongue was in Hadrian's mouth, exploring it like it was a cave. He pushed Hadrian into a wall roughly. "Bedroom", Hadrian blurted out between kisses before they could go too far. Draco obliged and pulled Hadrian away from the wall. Hadrian wrapped his legs around Draco's waist so they could continue kissing. They finally made it up the stairs and into Draco's bedroom. Draco collapsed onto his bed careful not to put too much pressure on Hadrian. They only stooped kissing to pull off their shirts. Draco did this with out hesitation, however Hadrian paused, feeling a little anxious, knowing that Draco would find countless scars all over his body. He was scared that once Draco saw all of his hideous scars he would leave him. "I don't care about what you look like", Draco told Hadrian, almost as if reading his mind. Hadrian was still doubtful. He looked down feeling ashamed. Draco wasn't having any of that though. He put a finger under Hadrian's chin to lift it up. They met eyes and Hadrian could tell that Draco was telling the truth. Hadrian started to feel more assured of himself. He quickly took off his shirt and once again hid his face. "Beautiful", was all that Draco said. Hadrian looked up and saw the sincerity in his eyes. He kissed Draco with passion, pouring every ounce of love into it as he could. They then proceeded to get undressed while still kissing passionately. By the time they were both undressed they both had massive boners. Hadrian looked down at Draco's crotch admiring his member. "Is it too big?" He asked worriedly. "Not at all", Hadrian replied. Trying to reassure him. Draco took a deep breath and nodded. He took a quill off of his bedside table and transfigured it into a bottle of lube. He then rubbed it onto some of his fingers. He looked at Hadrian curiously. Hadrian just nodded, signalling that he was ready. He was lying on his back on the bed with his legs on Draco's shoulders. Draco slowly inserted a finger into Hadrian's entrance. Hadrian thought that it was going to hurt, like it did when his "uncle" raped him. It felt pleasurable instead. Draco slowly started to pump his finger into and nearly out of Hadrian's entrance. Hadrian accidentally let out a moan. Draco took that as a sign and added another finger. Hadrian, unable to control himself let out another moan as Draco began to scissor his fingers while they were still in Hadrian. He pulled them out and Hadrian let out a little whimper. Then Hadrian saw Draco rub lube on his member. Draco then aligned himself with Hadrian's entrance. All of a sudden he thrust himself into Hadrian. Hadrian moaned really loud. If anyone was in the house with them, anywhere in the house, then they would have heard his moan of pleasure. Draco continued thrusting, stopping every couple of minutes to ask Hadrian if he was okay. Hadrian would always manage to reassure him that he was indeed okay through his pants and moans. After what seemed like hours filled with bliss Hadrian cummed all over his stomach. Feeling Hadrian's hole clench around his member made Draco cum inside of Hadrian. Draco pulled out and quickly said a spell to clean up everything that was dirtied. He then collapsed next to Hadrian and they both fell asleep cuddled up with other, still naked.