Dangerous Love

"I love you too, Yvonne," Toby said as he hung up the phone.

He turned over in the bed and wrapped his arms around Spencer, who was bare.

"Why don't you just break it off with her?" she asked, wrapping her leg around his waist, pulling him closer.

"I will baby, as soon as she gets home from that trip with her mother for the election," he said, groping her breast.

"Isn't that in a month?" she questioned.

"It'll be fine, babygirl," he assured her, nuzzling her neck.

She gave him a look and opened her mouth to say something, but Toby silenced her with a kiss. She moaned into his mouth and curled her fingers into his hair. She then pulled back and sat up, leaving him hanging.

"Where're you going?" he pouted.

"Making coffee, if you wanna join me," she smirked as she slipped his shirt on.

"You're such a tease," he shook his head and smiled.

Veronica was currently out of the city for the election, Peter as well, so Spencer was welcome to stay in the house and look after it while they were gone. Her and Toby had spent their time in her old room the previous night.

He got on pajama pants and followed her down the stairs, scooping her up and firmly grasping her ass, making her squeal in excitement. He set her on the island and kissed her hard. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her legs around her torso, her arms around his neck as they kissed.

He went down on her and swung her leg over his shoulder when the door opened. Spencer was in the middle of a moan when Veronica walked in.

"Whats going on here?" she yelled, disgusted that Spencer was sitting half naked on her counter.

Spencer cried out in surprise and scrambled off the counter, hiding behind Toby.

"Toby? Why're you here?" she questioned.

He was silent.

"This is absolutely wrong," Veronica said sternly, she knew about Toby and Yvonne's engagement.

Spencer looked at the ground as she clung to Toby's arm.

"God, this is going to end up just like the Mary Drake situation! He'll get you pregnant, and you'll end up giving up your twins—" she stopped herself before she could say anything else.

Twins? Mary Drake? Spencer was confused.

"What are you talking about?" Spencer asked, her voice shaky.

Veronica stared at her daughter, pantless, then Toby, shirtless.

"Toby? Could you leave please?" she asked.

He was about to go upstairs and get his shirt when Spencer held him in his place.

"He can stay," she said sternly.

Veronica sighed.

"Go get dressed," she said disappointedly.

The two went upstairs and Spencer clung to Toby.

"My legs are throbbing," she whined.

"Spence, come on, let's get dressed," he said, ashamed.

"Please, Toby, please," she begged. "I need you,"

"Not right now," he said sternly.

She pouted and put on her pants, squeezing her legs together.