Chapter 2. Freedom

The girl

Skyfall
Woke up with a start and the sound of cracking the ground shook beneath her.Skyfall got up from her bed within the castle.She walked out of her room and into the main room where Dormin was.

Skyfall walked out into the middle of the room and looked up at the hole in the ceiling where Dormin would shine.But when she looked the light was dull she panicked.

Skyfall turned and ran passed the statues and out of the castle and on to the bridge.Sky looked at the end of the bridge to see some colossi looking at the end of the bridge. Skyfall was consumed by shadows and started to grow and when the shadows faded.

 Skyfall was consumed by shadows and started to grow and when the shadows faded

Stood a colossus.
Skyfall then ran on all fours on the bridge.

Towards the other side her paws vibrating the bridge her claws clicked as she ran

Towards the other side her paws vibrating the bridge her claws clicked as she ran.She slid to a stop at the other side,Skyfall then stood her full hight which was about to Valus's shoulders.

Cenobia and Celosia (Their the size of elephants) stood on the bridge Cenobia was growling towards the door at the other side. Gaius stood on the ground beside the bridge ready to jump up and attack. Phaedra stomped her hooves at the bottom of the bridge.

What was making all the Colossi go on edge to send their greatest warriors to the bridge? Sky turned towards where Cenobia was growling and her jaw hit the floor.The door that kept all the Colossi in the light realm was open.Free for any Colossi to enter or exit.....

Sky approached the door with extreme caution.She reached out and put her hand in the door side and pulled it slightly open.It moved open causing Skyfall and the Colossi to jump back away from the door. Skyfall got on all fours and approached the door again and moved it open with her horns.

The door creaked open slightly,Skyfall stuck her head out and looked around their was trees all around on the other side.Skyfall moved alittle out the calls to come back from the Colossi rung out.Skyfall couldn't believe it,She was out she was free Skyfall reared her head back the let lose a loud roar.

It echoed around her then the four Colossi on the other side of the door let out their loud roars each one diffrent from the other.Skyfall then stepped out into the clearing on the other side.And twirled in a circle then she reared her head back once more and smelled the fresh earth air.

................................................................................................................................................
.................their is something else on this planet that wasn't their before.............aliens.......their life force stung her nostrils she growled the humans DARE LET ALIENS RUN FREE APON THIS PLANET.Skyfall couldn't belive it she was shocked but that shock quickly faded to anger.

Skyfall looked to the sky

The roars of the 4 fallen Colossi ring in her ears

Then the Roars of the remaining Colossi and Skyfall drowned out their screams.

They will eliminate the aliens if its the last thing they do even if it kills them...