(7)knowing the truth .2

Hello saken!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlie's  P O V

Pinatay kona yung cp ko para hindi na makatawag pa si Hannah kasi nga alam kong pagbabawalan nya lang akong galawin tong laptop nya -_-+

Want to know if his in U.G or not?

          Yes✔       No❌

Tinignan ko ulit yung nakasulat sa screen ng laptop nya at pinindot yung choice na 'yes'.

The informations you were about to read are private and you can only read it again if your account is still logged in to this "SECRET PAGE" that no one is allowed to know unless your account is in set of assassin, gangster, mafia etc.

Chris Angelo Scott.

He is the famous leader of  "RSR EMPIRE" and he is known for being the best killer of the killers. Many said that he never fell in love but no one knows that he already had a first love ((when he was a kid)) And until now he's looking for that girl. He said that he can find that girl because she had a birthmark in a part of her body. Well he didn't mention what part of the girl's body is wheren her birthmark pointed.

Maybe your thinking right now of how do I know about his life? Well, let's just say that you can only find these informations here at my page,ofcourse in this PRIVATE page.

Click the "continue"  below to know some information about the RSR EMPIRE WHICH IS CONTROLLED BY THE MAFIA BOSS, MR. CHRIS ANGELO SCOTT.

Continue?

Pinindot kona yung bago na namang page! woshoo,paimportante tong Chris nato! Andaming CLICK TO CONTINUE na nalalaman

Pero in fairness ang wafu parin
nya kahit masama ang ugali nya♥
'tsk! Ano na naman ba tong utak ko?Palibhasa crush mo eh!Gising nga Ashlie! Mafia boss yang cru--este yang Chris na yan!

Hala! Baka may makita saken,isipin pa baliw ako-_-|| tsk! Pero feeling ko, talagang nababaliw na ako, bakit? EH KASI NAMAN, HALLLLERRR! NASA KWARTO PO AKO KAYA WALANG MAKAKAKITA SAKEN.

Matignan na nga lang yung screen!

"RSR EMPIRE/ORGANIZATION"
-RSR Organization is what they call the companies and businesses of the three allied family. And these three families are the family of Chris, Blue and Jason.

-They also own other businesses outside the country.
-The three of them(Jason,Blue and Chris) are the 'o so called RSR Brothers.

Let's go to the next one, the..L

"RSR EMPIRE"
-the Mafia organization of the three allied families and ruled by the fathers of RSR BROTHERS.
-This is an UNDERGROUND ORGANIZATION((U.G))
-But some rumors tells that when the three of them reach the age of 20 they will be the one to control and rule the underground organization.

that's all. Click the search button to find some people you may know and maybe might inside also the world of UG.

Tapos may link nga sa baba na word na 'search' at pinindot yun.

Hmmmm. Sino pa kaya ang kakilala kong sikat na pwedeng I search? Ay ay ay teka! Nakaka nosebleed yung infos na nakuha ko kaya try ko kung may setting ba to about sa language dahil nako! Pag nagpatuloy ako dito kakabasa? Baka bukas tigang nako! Nung nahanap kona ay pinalitan ko ng Tagalog para naman maintindihan kona! May Tagalog pala nagpakahirap pa ako sa pag-intindi~_~