Chapter 2

Marion's POV:

After Todd introduced himself he started to be more nice, I think he was just being cautious. He was right being cautious because you never really know what kind of people you can chat up on here.

I learned that he is a senior who is 18 years old but for some reason he won't tell me any personal information like what his phone number and where he is located.

I don't blame him though I have only told him i'm 17 and a junior but nothing more. But for some reason I want to know more about him.

Its weird I have never been so desperate to get to know someone especially if its from this website. Actually I have never been desperate to get to know anyone in general. Its reallly weird.

As i was going to reply back to some silly knock knock joke he just told me, I realized it was almost 7, wow I really lost track of time.

Royal44: "I have to go :( I'm at starbucks and its going to close any minute now so I'll talk to you tomorrow or if I have time today ok?"

AmericanBoy: "NOOOOOO don't leave ughhh your mean"

Royal44: "Well look who wants me to stay after you wanted me to leave you alone when we first started talking which was like 3 hours ago XD"

AmericanBoy: "Shut up -_-"

As I was going to reply back, I felt my shoulder being tapped. When I turned I see guy that was wearing starbucks work clothes and had really nice brown curly hair with eyes that are the color of a clear blue sky. He looked around my age actually when I think about it. "Excuse me miss, we are going to close now so can you please leave so we can lock the doors?" he asked. I nodded my head and turned to my computer.

Royal44: Ok I really have got to go now bye!

When I pressed enter I wanted to wait until he replied back but I knew I didn't have time so I closed my computer and headed to my car. I put all of my things in the back seat and started the car to head to my worst nightmare which was home. Usually people would love to go home after exhausting days of sports, school, or anything in general but not me. I used to love going home but ever since my father died everything changed. My father died when I was 13 years old from a car accident. Just thinking about the day he died just makes my heart feel so broken and wishing he would have survived the crash like me.

Yes I also was in the car the day of the car accident.

We were on our way home from getting some groceries from the store and as we were proceeding to make a left turn a car crashed into us. When the car crashed he died instantly and I became unconsicious and had glass deep within my skin and two broken bones which made me go unconsicious and sending me to the emergency room.

After my mother got the news of the accident and my father's death she was never the same. She became depressed which made her started drinking and the day I got home from the hospital which was a week after the crash she started screaming at me saying it was my fault that my father was dead and that was when she started to abuse me.

Ever since that day I would get treated very poorly and always gets bruises all over my body from my mother beating me. She kept hitting me so many times my bruises don't even have the time to heal. I would cry myself to bed everyday because my life was so miserable and I had no one to lead onto. I had no friends, father or anyone to support me. I was alone.

I reached to my house and parked on the sidewalk. Our house is really small and simple, it was a beige color that was one story and had drive threw that didn't have room for two cars to fit in and since my mom has her car parked there I always have to park on the sidewalk. I looked at the time and it was 7:25. God my mom is going to throw a fit at me.

As I reached closer and closer to my house I started to prepared myself for whatever my mother was going to do today since shes probably going to get mad at me and questioning me where I have been for the past couple of hours. I step out of my car, getting all my things and started heading to the front door. I stopped in front of the door, closed my eyes and head inside the house.

Authors Note: I know I am a really bad writer but I just wanted to make another part since the first one was so short. I hope everyone liked it and if you don't I'm sorry it isnt what you expected anyways thanks and hope you enjoyed it!