Dare to Date the Geek - Part 5: The Last Part

Start from the beginning

“I hope it won’t get loud later. I wanted to rest comfortably guys.” Sunggyu said like he’s not interested at all.

“My room is almost sound proof hyung. No need to worry.” Myungsoo faced him and lightly tapped his back. He’s sitting right next to him this time while I’m facing them both in my position.

“I’m done. I’ll be upstairs now.” Sunggyu put down his utensils and drank his water then he stood up and swiftly went upstairs.

“Haha… see that?” Myungsoo wriggled his brows when Sunggyu completely left. I smiled back.

“But what’s that fangirling thing?” I questioned him looking at him strangely. I’m not a fangirl.

“I need to make up something so I can act jealous over you. Haha… that just came to my mind.” So he was just trying to make up a situation- smart thinking. ^^ haha

“Aaah… Kim Myungsoo, you’re the best!” I gave him two thumbs up.

***

Sunggyu POV

“Hi Myung-ie… did you eat already? Oh? You look pale…… Woah… I’m excited Myung-ie! I can’t wait~ I want to learn playing it now….. It’s not new for me. I often stay here for a night.” I swiftly imitated her the moment I got in my room.

“Aisssh!!!!” I dived on my bed and messed up my hair.

Why am I still affected? It has been five years already but I still haven’t get over her yet. I’ll never gonna’ get over her! >,<

Seriously, out of all the people – it’s my brother?

***

Eunji POV

“Hey Myungsoo… when am I supposed to get out?” I’m feeling impatient. I’ve been waiting inside his room for hours already. I’m supposed to sneak in the music room because from what just Myungsoo said Sunggyu goes there every night. It will be a nice opportunity.

“Just wait for a few more minutes. I’m sure that hyung is still in his room right now. He only gets in there when it’s already late at night.” He said still focused on playing a video game. Aissh… he didn’t even offered me to play. He’s been doing that for hours while I’m about to die of too much boredom. =.=

“Ughh… I’m starting to get sleepy.” I whined and shook his arm.

“Aissh… if you still insist, you can just go and wait for him in there. Don’t bother me. I want to sleep.” He stopped playing and turned off the video game. Then he slumped down on his bed. =.=

“I’m out of here!” Fine! I’m doing this on my own.

“I already showed you the room.  You know where it is. Good luck!” he said with his eyes closed. Tch… =.=

“Tch… well, good night Kim Myungsoo!” I said before I turned the door’s knob.

“Jung Eunji, Fighting!!!” I faced him back. He sat up and cheered me up then he dropped his back on his bed. I lightly shook my head and got out of his room.

I’m on my way to the music room. It’s a little bit dark so it’s kind of creepy. Finally, I reached the reached the music room’s door. The door creaked open as I get sneakily get inside of it. The lights aren’t on so I’m guessing Sunggyu isn’t around yet.

“W-what are you doing here?” I gasped. My heart was about to explode. Anyway, it was Sunggyu. He’s inside here already? Just then, the lights turned on. He switched it on.

He’s on his way to the piano then he glanced back at me with an emotionless expression. I suddenly felt nervous. I never saw him like this before. He looks cold.

“Uh- I…I was just searching for the bathroom.” I stuttered. He didn’t respond and just kept his eyes on me still with an expressionless face.

“Woah…Ha-ha I never knew you had a music room in your house.” I let out a fake laugh and looked around. His stare really makes me nervous.

“You haven’t got in here before?” he asked and took his seat on the chair.

“Yeah… Myungsoo didn’t mention it to me.” I answered back.

“Aaaah…” he nodded. It’s starting to get awkward, really.

“Oh! You also had a… piano.” I pointed to it and awkwardly smiled. Then I remembered the past. My smile faded and my eyes landed on him.

“Oppa… I’m sorry about what happened-“ I said.

“You don’t have to. I made that choice.” He said and flinched.

“I… I want to ask you something oppa.”

“Go on.” He flatly said not looking at me.

“W-were… were you only pretending that you have feelings for me the whole time before? D-did… did you ever love me too?” this was all that I wanted to know for the past 5 years. He didn’t answer back and just looked down.

“Ha-ha… I think it’s better not to talk about it anymore. S-sorry oppa. You wanted to rest comfortably but I’m bothering you now… I better go. G-good night.” Maybe, it’s better if I did not ask him. I expected too much from him. He never liked me in the end. I turned my back but…

“Eunji… I really really loved you before… even now. I still love you.” He gave me a back hug. T.T

“O-oppa…” I think my tears are about to fall. Did he really mean that? He… he loves me too. I faced him.

“B-but it’s not going to work now… you’re already happy with the guy that you like.” He’s looking down again. He really fell for his brother’s prank. Well, I’m part of it too. ^^

“Pfft… Myungsoo’s my friend… not my boyfriend oppa. Sorry.” I tried to control my laugh.

“So you tricked me.” He looked up at me and snorted.

“You tricked me before.” I smiled and he did the same.

“I still want to keep that promise oppa.” I said.

“You already did.”  He tilted his head.

“No… I haven’t yet.” I shrugged.

“Come on, you already dated my brother.” He rolled his eyes and looked at me in disbelief.

“Yeah. I dated him once before but he’s not the guy that I like… I waited long enough. Oppa… can I ask you for a date?” I have to do this. I know it’ll work! ^^

“Are you sure you want to date a geek like me?” he held my hand and stared straight through my eyes.

“I’ll be dating you for real now, just accept it!” I pouted.

“Accept this first.” He cupped my face and gave me a deep kiss. ^^

“Will you be my boyfriend Sunggyu oppa?” I asked the moment he pulled away.

“Yes I will.” He sweetly smiled and hugged me tight.

“Thanks oppa.” I will finally have a real date with the guy that I truly like and he’s mine now… ^_^