Dare to Date the Geek - Part 2: The Date

Part 2: The Date

Eunji POV

I went out from the library after Sunggyu telling me to meet him up later. Haha… I can finally sense victory! The research that I did really helped. I learned that a girl shouldn’t always have to be clingy for a guy to notice and like her. Sometimes you have to distance yourself so that person can know your worth without you around. Haha…^^

“Hi Eunji.” My two besties greeted me the moment I got out of the library. I gave them an ear to ear smile.

“You seem to be in the mood.” Namjoo noticed. I gestured them to follow me. I lead them to the cafeteria and I told them what happened earlier.

“I’m a genius right? Haha… I’m for certain that he will confess to me later. Anyway, nobody can resist my charms.” I said and happily ate my snack.

“Woah. That’s great!” Bomi remarked. I giggled in return and they gradually joined me.

* * *

After class, I headed straight to the music room. Aaah… after his confession, I’m going to date him then I’ll be his girlfriend and after 3 days, I’ll break up with him then I’ll be able to date Kim Myungsoo! Weeee…

I went inside with a huge grin. The moment I stepped in, the piano started to play. Inside was Sunggyu sitting on a chair playing the piano himself. I never knew he could play the piano.

My huge grin slowly faded as he continued playing it while singing. What’s this? He’s supposed to fall for me and not me falling for him. But he’s so ideal. It’s weird but I think I’m starting to fall for a geek. TT.TT

After he finished playing it, he stood up from his seat and slowly walked towards my direction. My eyes are now stuck to his little charming eyes. I can’t seem to take it off from him.

“Eunji… can I ask you for a date?” he asked with a smile.

I blinked a couple of times before I said yes. Of course I need to say ‘yes’. He smiled much wider now and I did the same. Now I’m really dating the geek.

*  * *

Its weekend and Sunggyu brought me to a café. Ugh… it’s such a boring place. This really suits his style. How can a date be so much boring than this? =.=

We only ordered a coffee for each of us to drink then we talked about boring things. So much on nerdy stuffs.  -.-

A little later, he answered a phone call and excused himself for a while. He came back after 5 minutes and suddenly suggested to go somewhere else. I nodded and just followed him behind.

He took me to an amusement park this time. He must’ve noticed that I’m getting bored so he took me to an exciting place now. I smiled and glanced at him who’s now standing right next to me.

I brightened up at the sight of the rides before me. I once mentioned this to my friends that my ideal type of a place for a date is an amusement park. Thinking of it made me smile more. I finally had my ideal date but… am I still going to consider this as a date?

I peeked at him again and saw him smile. It’s too precious. I suddenly felt guilty. I’m not doing this for him but for the guy that I really wish to date. I think I’m going overboard.

Then out of the blue, I felt his warm hand holding mine. It was unexpected and I sensed that I just blushed. I shouldn’t be like this. I’m Ms. Popular who can win over people’s heart but… making him fall for me is a mistake.