Chapter Two: Hamtpons Here We Go!

||[Lily as Shailene Woodley and Brad as Ansel Elgort check out the Media ☺️]||

Chapter Two: Hamptons Here We Go!

My alarm started blaring and started to feel for my iPhone at the side table of my bed its 6:30 and the girls will be picking me up within 20 mins. Bite me as I get my ass to the shower. I showered quickly, dressed in my distressed jean shorts, h&m grey crop top with my forever21 sun glasses and my blue converse sneaks. As went down stairs to grab a bite and wait for the girls I think my uncle is still here and there he is pouring coffee on his mug dressed in his scrubs ready for work I guess. He's an Oncology nurse in The St. Elizabeth Hospital downtown.

"Off to work uncle?" I said while munching on my toast and drinking my coffee at the kitchen island.

"I guess so dear, are you excited for the Hamptons?" He said fixing his tuna sandwich and orange juice for his lunch.

"I guess so, let's see how it turns out" I said finishing off my toast and coffee.

"Well sure do enjoy yourself okay? You know the drill right? Call if you need anything but I doubt that text if you shall I'm always here for you okay dear? I shall go now, don't forget to lock the doors when you leave okay dear?" He packed his bag and lunch and head for the door as I waved goodbye at the kitchen window as he drives off.

It's almost 6:50 but still no sign of the girls, I texted the girls where they were and still no reply and then a matte black ford ranger came up the curb and stopped in front of my house as I was peeking through the living room window and he popped out of his car, Collin Lewis, ahh, okay so Collin Lewis is the smart ass, bad boy and the most popular guy in school I don't know what he is doing and why he is outside of my house I know he is friends with Lily, Emma and Claire's boyfriends but we are not even friends I mean we are acquainted and all that but we never really talk and he is about to knock on the door and maybe I should go answer it.

*Knock, Knock* I rushed to the door and opened it.

" Hey Ana, they told me to pick you up and we can go together to the airport or something" he said as those bright blue eyes started to wander and bore into mine as it sent shivers down my spine and I felt a feeling at the pit of my stomach who cannot I mean those gorgeous eyes I just can't look away,these butterflies ahh,they just have to Ugh.

"Oh, I thought the girls were supposed to pick me up...Well I'll get my things" I am far beyond gonna kill them how can they send Collin to my house are they trying to play a game or something 'coz they're gonna be far beyond dead when we I see them. I picked up my stuff and my suitcase and stepped outside of the house and locked the door shut.

"Let me help you with that..." Collin offered as he stared into me from top to bottom he was kinda like checking me out my cheeks totally flushed and let us hope that he didn't see.

"I uhh...Err-sure..." I stammered oh great Ana Marie! Just great he's gonna think you're like into him of something or that he makes you nervous keep your cool come on now, which by the way I am totally into him ever since the first day I laid my eyes on those beautiful blue eyes in school on our first day.

It was an awkward ride to the airport we didn't even talk he just drove and thank god for spotify on his phone or we'll be in dead awkward silence thankfully he drives smoothly but I cannot pull my eyes away from staring into his hot body once in a while,I mean how can you obviously resist and not stop your eyes to wonder when he looks like a greek god/bad boy image ,he just so god damn gorgeous tall, blonde, muscled I bet he has those amazing abs too, blue eyes, that killer smile, ughh he's like a greek god in those jeans and white v neck shirt, and Nike shoes.