Chapter Five: Sunsets and Beach Spots

Chapter Five:

It was a fair summer day, the sun was out and the view at the beach was just breath taking, after I ate breakfast and left the house I thought I should do some exploring all by myself. Beach bag -- check, iPhone--check, sun glasses to protect my eyes--check, I guess I'm all set. First on my list is the Parrish Art Museum, The Parrish art museum first opened in 1898, houses a collection of American art that spans the 19th century to the present. I walked towards the entrance of the museum and took in all the beauty it holds, the landscaped paintings were just amazing it took my breath away as I am a sucker for art I never knew this side of me I was always fascinated of the paintings, drawings and portraits art has to offer even photography I could appreciate a good picture, I never thought that at this summer capital a beautiful and exemplary art museum could be seen, I took a few selfies at the museum and headed myself to the next destination, Mary's Marvelous it's a low key sweet shop which served addictive cookies, I sat at one of the tables just enjoying when something in my back pocket vibrated that got me all awkward, who could be texting me. Shit I left the house without even saying where I was going the girls must be worried.

Group Message:

Lily: Ana Marie Martel where the hell are you?

Claire: Yeah Ana where are you we're all worried here!

Emma: I swear if you got into trouble Ana your uncle is gonna kill us please call or text

I for one lost track of time I never knew I was already gone for six hours, sorry I was just enjoying a day not being a third wheel, not thinking of Collin, since we have been flirting nonstop since we arrived here I just need a break to think things through we all know that he will never take me seriously sure for a summer fling we could hit it off but as the summer comes to an end does this mean this fling is too? I don't want to be just his fling; I want to be his everything. Yeah, right that'll ever happen, Ugh, I have to stay away from him but since there are no longer available rooms in the house where should I stay then, this is one twisted feeling. I blinked a couple of trying to come up at a better excuse as to why I left the house without even saying anything, I love being with the girls and I don't mind being a third wheel but sometimes you just have to you have time for yourself.

Ana: Sorry I left without saying anything, I was just you know having bit of time for myself I hope you won't mind

Lily: It's okay Ana we understand just be safe okay, Are you feeling okay?

Emma: Ana what happened did Collin and you already do it last night he was in a pretty good mood today until you disappeared though

Claire: Emma, stop being so nosy, so did you use protection at all? I mean we all want you to be safe if you're doing it at all

Lily: You girls are just hilarious!

Emma: We were just joking Ana please don't be mad

Ana: You girls are just ugh disgusting! You know I'll never do that ugh and nothing happened between us okay? So calm your tits ladies.

Lily: nothing happened...Yet.

Ana: LILY AMELIA MATHEWS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!

Claire: Jeeez woman calm down we're just joking okay, so where the hell are you anyway?

Ana: I'm at a local sweet shop eating some cookies why?

And then someone grabbed my phone out of my bare hands...

"What the Fu--"Until I saw who it was, It was the one person I tried to avoid all day none other than your Greek god, I mean who could look this good with just a white V-neck shirt, dark washed denim shorts and some sperrys, his eyes icy and cold as I we made eye contact he was irritated, what did I ever do to you, to make you feel so angry Jeeez,

Summer kind of Wonderfulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें