"What's this Khushi... why removed your mangalsutra and Sindur... Look I know after what I said last night you don't need to pretend as my wife but you have to do drama of being happily married couple in front of my family... I don't want to hurt them by saying reality of our marriage... I need some time" said Arnav.

"Wo nahate waqt mangalsutra humare baal me fas gya tha isi liye hume utarna pada... aur Sindur sayad nahate waqt..." said Khushi turning to face him. (Actually at a time of Bath it got tangled in my hair so I had to remove it and Sindur may be wiped off while I was taking bath)

"Ohh Sorry I thought you removed it due to my last night confession" said Arnav feeling light.

"Aap fikar mat kijiye hum kabhi inhe khud se dur nhi kar sakte... bhale hi aapke liye humara rishta maaine na rakhta ho par humare liye ye humari zindagi se bhi badh ke hai" said Khushi with tears in her eyes. (Don't worry I'm not going to remove them ever... I know for you our this relationship means nothing but for me its more important than my life)

Hearing her words his guilt increase tenfold. He knew his decision will hurt but to this extent he had never thought.

"Aur haa aap hume maaf kar dijiye ga kyuki hum ye natak nhi kar payenge aur nahi aapka sath de payenge... hum Lukhnow wapas ja rhe hai apne pariwaar ke paas" said Khushi keeping her eyes fixed on bag not giving single glance to him. (And please forgive me but I can't do this drama nor I can help you as I'm leaving for Lukhnow to my family)

"What the... have you gone mad... how can you even think of doing this stupidity... they don't even consider you as human and you are calling them your family" said Arnav turning her to face him while holding her upper arms in tight grip.

 they don't even consider you as human and you are calling them your family" said Arnav turning her to face him while holding her upper arms in tight grip

"Jo bhi ho unse humara rishta khoon ka hai majburi ka to nhi" saidKhushi looking in his eyes. Her words made him tight his group more strongly and she hissed in pain. (Whatever it is but my relationship with them is blood not a compromise)

Seeing her tears and painful face he left her and turned other side to calm his anger. Raising his hand he brushed his hair roughly taking few deep breaths he turned around to face her again.

"Okay you want to go there then go but before that let me show what your so called blood relative did once you left their house" said Arnav and fetching out his phone from his trousers pocket he opened his WA. Opening Anjali chat window he played the last video she had sent him yesterday. He never wanted to show her this and had thought delete but then HP came to call him for rituals and in all other tensions he forgot about that.

Taking his phone Khushi watched video. It was video of her Dadi who was burning her dresses and other belonging in courtyard of Sheeshmahal. Shravan was pleading her to not do this but she was not hearing him like always. Except Shravan all were standing like spectators. She can see all her family members in video except Anjali as she was the making video.