Chapter 2: Transition

"Have you ever seen that movie She's The Man?" Geoff asked Otto the second they arrived at his house.
"No," Otto replied nervously. "Why?"
"Well, we don't have enough time to watch it, so I'll explain it to you. We have a party to get to." Before Otto could ask his friend what party, exactly, he meant, Geoff had launched into an explanation of the movie. Apparently, it was about this girl Viola who posed as her twin brother Sebastian so she could play soccer. She fell in love with her roommate, who had a crush on this girl Olivia who had a crush on Sebastian, but it was really Viola as Sebastian, and then the real Sebastian comes back and--
At this point Otto stopped listening. "What does this have to do with me?" He asked.
"Well," Geoff pressed his hands together and gave Otto a chilling smile. "We're going to get Awsten Knight to notice you!"
"And how, exactly, are we going to do that?" Otto asked dubiously.
"Well, by turning you into a girl of course!"
"I'm sorry. ARE YOU INSANE?"
"You've already got the long hair! All we need to do is change the rest of your appearance and... your personality. Also, I don't think I've ever met a girl who smells as bad as you."
"Hey!"
"What? It's the truth." Geoff grabbed his arm and dragged him up the stairs. "I suspected this day would come, so I stole some of my sister's stuff in anticipation. Now, come on! We only have a couple hours to perfect your girl disguise."

Several hours later, after what felt like an eternity of being taught how to talk, walk, and act like a girl(Otto was concerned how Geoff knew all this), shaving his legs, and donning a skirt and crop top, Geoff deemed him ready. He was about to walk out the door when Otto paused. He grabbed Geoff's arm. "Geoff, wait!" He cried. "My boobs!"
"Oh, of course!" Geoff tossed him a bra. "Quick-- stuff this with toilet paper!"
"Um...." Otto gingerly held the bra in two fingers. "Is it used?"
"Hm." Geoff paused. "It's clean!"
Otto sighed. He looked at himself in the mirror. He barely recognized himself. He couldn't believe he was really about to go out to a party looking like this. But Geoff had said that Awsten Knight would be there. And for Awsten, he would do anything.