Chapter One: The Pack

My name is Ana Marie Martel and this is my summer story or not, I am 21 and I am half French half Filipino that's why these locks are black and ebony and skin is pale with blue eyes and I'm awkward but not that awkward. Well its the last days of school and I have been waiting for this all year long my friends and I saved up for this summer trip to The Hamptons (Long Island, New York) I know its surreal right? we only watch it on TV and I love gossip girl Blair and Chuck is just amazing but enough about that, Lily one of my best friends her grandparents owns a huge beach house and for the whole two months we will be staying there (thank you grandma and grandpa of Lily for lending your beautiful home to us) It's been very difficult the past few months finishing our academics for one year and a year more to go for internship I take up nursing and all of my friends too I know it's kind of a cliché nowadays but we all have a passion taking caring of the sick and making them feel comfortable in their last good days. I was packing for our trip when the doorbell rang and I ran down stairs to answer the door when I opened them look who it is Lily, Emma and Claire they have been my best friends since I came to Illinois they took be under their wing and welcomed me into their arms like i was one of them i thank Olympus and the gods for blessing me such good friends they came in with Ben&Jerry's, Popcorn and Tacos  (my favorite) as we all settled in the living room and popped the DVD we are watching gossip girls season two summer in the Hamptons 'cause ya know that's how we are, Lily and Emma came barging in with syrup and sprinkles for our ice cream laughing Clair and I are so confused.

"What the eff— are you laughing about" Claire said confused with a grim expression.

"Nothing we were just texting the boys where they were and they said  they had a 'baby problem' " Lily said.

"I bet none of you are pregnant and Im guessing its brad little baby sister I bet they're baby sitting and watching football not a good mix" i said in a smart ass kind of manner.

We all sniggered and laugh our asses out, 

"So have you girls finished packing yet?" Emma said while hungrily eating her tacos and ice-cream.

And of course they all said yes except for viola——me. 

"Uhh, I guess I haven't finished anything yet? Smiling like a kid who was asked who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

"Why haven't you finished packing yet? Are you like having a fit or something or are you just plain crazy" Claire said they all looked at me somewhat a bit of disappointed.

"I know you are aware that we are all leaving tomorrow right?" Lily followed up.

The reason I didn't managed to finish packing these last few days because well I'm a lazy ass as you can see and I procrastinate allot—-so, yeah kill me right? Who isn't psyched about going to the Hamptons, beach, pool parties and the like right? Thankfully Emma broke up the tension.

"You are such a lazy ass A, you know that so come on girls lets whoop Ana's ass and get her to packing her stuff we leave tomorrow and I am so excited!" Emma excitedly said and we all went upstairs and they all helped me finished packing. Thank the gods again for these people.

"Literally A, Do you even own Victoria Secret's Bikinis or what not? Seriously you could've told us that you need to go shop or something this is not gonna suffice you for the whole two months in The Hamptons" Lily eagerly said.

"I think Target is still open at this hour we could totally help her shop and what not she needs it two months is pretty long trust me you need more than a pair of bikinis darling" Emma said scrambling through her phone looking if target is still open