He held his finger up as he exchanged a few words with whoever was on the line and hung up shortly. He looked at Liana, frustration clearly still on his face. “What?”

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled quickly, biting her lip and looking away from him. “I freaked out because I had a lot on my mind. Last night was very scary for me…”

Chris sighed then, standing up from the bed and walking passed her. “Come on.” He said, going downstairs.

“Where we going?” she asked, frowning and following behind him. He shook his head and pulled the front door open, ignoring her question until she asked again, a little louder this time.

“I’m taking you home.” Liana made a face and got in the car quietly. She didn’t know what just happened but she figured it wasn’t good.

When they pulled up at Alex’s, Liana couldn’t help the tears that began to roll down her face. She quickly got out the car, slamming the door and practically running in the house. She heard Chris calling after her, but that didn’t stop her little legs from carrying her straight upstairs to her room. She slammed the door and threw herself on the bed, finally letting all her pent up emotions out and into her pillow. She screamed until her throat hurt, and cried until her eyes couldn’t produce another tear.

After hours and hours of just laying there, she finally got up and showered. She changed her clothes and had on only her robe. She groaned as she thought about leaving her room, due to her hunger and went downstairs. There was a bunch of commotion in the game room and she went in to see all the guys enjoying a basketball game. She rolled her eyes and went in the kitchen, pulling the bread, butter, and cheese out and began to make herself a grilled cheese.

“Hey,” she quickly turned around, her eyes wide as Jordan came in the kitchen. He laughed at her facial expression and she calmed down, shaking her head. “you okay?”

“I’m fine.” She mumbled, cutting her sandwich in two and going to the fridge, taking out the jar of pickles and cutting one into slices before putting it inside the sandwich. Jordan made a face and shook his head. “Where’s Rashad?”

“You mean Chris?” he asked, cocking his head back.

No, I mean Rashad. Where is he?” she frowned, taking a bite of the sandwich and leaning against the counter.

“He’s not here, but Chris is on his way. He told me to stay to make sure you don’t go anywhere.”

“What the fuck?!” she spat, rolling her eyes and storming from the kitchen, going up to her father’s office. “Daddy, I need to talk to you.”

“Sure princess, what’s up?” Alex frowned once he saw what she was eating, but just laughed it off.

“Why haven’t you got your guys going after Black?” Liana mumbled, tilting her head to the side.

Alex sighed, sitting back in his chair and shaking his head. “It’s not that simple…”

“Oh fucking please!” Liana shouted, slamming the door close and walking to his desk. “Why is everything concerning him not that simple? He asks for money that you have and giving it to him is not that simple! He kidnaps me, rapes me, tries to fucking kill me and still it’s not that fucking simple! Do you even fucking care? It seems like Chris cares more than you do!”

“It’s more complex then just a small beef, Liana. The less you know the better.”

“Fuck that! I want to know and I wanna fucking know now, dad.” She snapped, throwing her half eaten sandwich in the trash can and sitting down, crossing her legs. “Why are they after me? And Chris? Huh? Why do they want to kill him?”