What to do.?

Lefteye

Yess.! Chilli is coming back.. I hope she will be okay to come back. Tionne and I are on our way back to the 5 star hotel to call Chilli.

Phone Convo:

Phone: (*ringing*)

Chilli: Hello.?

Me-Wassup Chillay

Chilli-Hey y'all!

Tboz-How you holding up?

Chilli- I'm 4 months now I'm doing good tho.

Tboz- How does Dallas feel about this!

Me-Yea!

Chilli-(*sighs*) He wants me too get an abortion and I think that-

Me/T-WHAT!!

Chilli-Yep.. Anyways I think that it will be best for us anyway..

Tboz-I don't believe in killing that baby stuff.. Haven't you heard of adoption at least..

Me-Yea.. that way you am always see it and get it back.

Chilli-That's not right.. then it will seem like I'm a bad mother for putting it up for adoption and wait until I'm ready to get it back!

Me-You will be a even bad mother if you KILLED it!! If will never have a chance to live, you just selfish..you don't even care about this baby..

Chilli-(*emotionally hurt*) Your right I'm a TERRIBLE mother..!! (*silently cries*) ~hangs up~

Tboz-LISA!! Why u say that!!

Me-We all know that it's true , but Chilli said it herself that she wanted to allways be a mama and she made this low down decision!

Tboz-We'll see what she chose..

______

5 months later

Chilli

I'm in the hospital after 9 months of holding this baby. Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have to make up my mind at one point

Doctor Maxwell-Hello, Ms. Thomas are u ready to give birth.

Me-Yes sir

Dr. Maxwell-The big question is are u going to keep this baby? (*concered*)

Me-Actually I think that I am going to.....

6 hrs later

Finally this baby is out, he is so precious ima miss him sooo much..

Dr.Maxwell-Ok Ms.Thomas we will clean him up and then you and your family can say their goodbyes.

Me-Thank you Doc

When Doc Maxwell left the room I cries silently I can't believe that I did this. 5 minutes later Doc came back with family and friends followed behind.

Me-Excuse me mama?

Mama Ava-Yes honey

Me-Do you know if Dad is going to show up?

Mama Ava-(*sadly*) no he hasn't even called

Me-Like old times (*mumbles*)

Doc M-Ok here is the baby (*hands Me the baby*)

Me-Aww aren't you just the cutest thing (*tearing up*)

Baby-*(looks around the room*)

Tboz-He is soo handsome (*plays with his hands*)

Lefteye-aww he looks just like you Chillay

Me-(*cries*) I know (*touches his chubby cheeks*)

After everyone had their chance of holding, playing, talking, laughing, and crying with the baby.. It was time for me to reveal the news..

_______

Vote and comment for more chapters.!?!!