Rules

RECAP:

Host-Alright, after a little break we finally have the results of who wins a record deal and the winner is........

_______

Pebbles-And the winners are.....Desti-TLC!!!

A/N- Destiny's Child thought the was gonna win. Lol😂😂

Chilli- *just screaming in excitement*

LeftEye- WE MADE IT!!!!

*balloons started falling and everyone started cheering!!

Pebbles-Ok Ok calm down everyone

*The room went silent*

Pebbles- Ok so everyone...TLC will start tomorrow on recording their own songs "what about your friends" and "baby baby baby"!!

T-Boz- yes..woo!!

Chilli- Ya'll I'm telling you we gonna be the Best Female group of all time.

T-Boz- Ay, Chilli I think that's a lot!!

LeftEye- Ay, I agree we gonna be the BEST...WOO!!!

Pebbles- Our first TLC meeting will tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 sharp at the studio.

Chilli/T-Boz/LeftEye-Yes Ma'am!!!

__________

Next Day 2:05 p.m.

LEFT-EYE POV

Dang Im late that bad and unprofessional anyway lets see what she gonna say

Lefteye-(breathing hard) ....UM MS. PEBBLES......IM SORRY THAT IM LATE!!

Pebbles-Whatever Lisa come on just sit down and lets finished our conversation

She is so ride like come on I'm only 5 minutes late really.....anyways

Ms.Pebbles-So we have rehearsals everyday and we will start recording some fantastic songs but are you guys ready to work I will push you hard to the expectation that I NEED from you are we clear.

Me-Yes, but when we getting the $$ (money)

Pebbles-Well this week you get $25.00 each

Chilli-Are you kidding me At the contest 2nd place got WAY more than that.

LeftEye-Yea, my cousin drives a taxi... in Idaho and makes more money than that.

Pebbles-First off, I PAY the bills for rehearsal time, production/directors,videos, lawyers clothes, and for shows. Second off, If you girls don't wanna do it we still have Destiny Child on speed dial and call them up they will do it in a second.

LeftEye-This lady got me messed up (face)

Chilli-OMG REALLY(face)

T-Boz-(stank face)

Pebbles-Ok listen to me we have RULES so you will have to follow them or you are.....goodbye

Rules:

1.RESPECT peers and adults

2.No attitudes

3.No cursing

4.Dance and sing like its the last day of your life.

5.No DATING

6.Don't tell other artists about upcoming songs or they will steal them

T-Boz-Are you done now?

Mrs.Pebbles-May I finish... anyways

7.ABSOLUTELY NO DATING WHILE WE ARE ON TOUR OR DURING YOUR CAREER. I MEAN NO ONE no producers no nothing.

Chilli-Wow *smh*

Everyone except Pebbles-*mumbles* Shut up much

Pebbles-I didn't hear that what y'all say

Girls-Nun

Pebbles-Ok so just a little speech about out meeting tomorrow we have a new dj/music producer by the name of Dallas Austin which Tionne introduced me to the day of the auditions. How did you and Dallas meet.

Tionne-From back in the day elementary school and Jelly Beans. he mad dope tho!

Pebbles-Ok so you guys will see him tomorrow and we will discuss music and next pay check meeting is also at 2:00 sharp. Am I clear?

Girls-Yes ma'am

______

Pretty long but you

Know what to do ✔👋↙↘