Change

Tionne POV

Why is Lisa acting so weird like she changed and not for the better. She's skipping rehearsals,school,and interviews. I know me and Rozanda said we weren't going to NEVER replaced anyone in TLC, but the way Lisa is acting and her attitude we might change our minds. We are getting ready to go to the Arsenio Hall show to perform our new song "Hat 2 da back" and an interview afterwards. Lisa better not mess this up for us!

Me- Are y'all ready?

Chilli-Yeah I'm ready wbu Lisa?!

Lisa-Yeah lets go *putting her beer bottle down*

Me/Chilli-huhh *rolling eyes*

Lisa-Its either y'all shut up and we leave or y'all keep judging me and I stay here!

Pebbles-GIRLS!!! LETS GO BEFORE WE BE LATE!!!

Chilli-WE COMING!!! Come on y'all lets go

With that we got in the car and about 45 minutes of driving we were at the Arsenio Hall show,we got out and was greeted by Arsenio.

Arsenio-Hi girls how are you

Chilli-Hi, doing fine

Me-yea I'm cool

Lisa-Yea wassup!

Arsenio-Anyway, im going to let you girls get ready for the show

Us-Thanks!

We went into our dressing room and 1 hour later the show started and we were on stage performing "Hat 2 da back" after that we had an interview which went a little like this...

Interview:

Arsenio-Hey we have TLC in da building!!

Audience:*clapping & cheering*

TLC-Hi everyone *waving to the crowd*

Arsenio-So, we see that you guys have a fashion trend going on your clothes, what did this inspiration come from?

Chilli-Actually Lisa was living with me ever since she moved from Philly to Atlanta. The funny thing is that we were on our way To the studio and Lisa said she left "something" in the house so, she ran in the house after that she came back out with a condom and a safety pin then she asked me what I think and I was like that's dope and she had one for Tboz and it's started from there.

Arsenio-So what did Pebbles think about this whole baggy clothes that we wouldn't see the typical women in the 90's wear?

Me-So we were with Pebbles one day and she said that she was going to dress us in skirts,dresses and heels.And honestly we weren't cool with it.

Lisa-We were trying to make a statement that you don't have to dress glamorous to be successful.

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Arsenio-I know you girls know what I'm about to say right now

TLC- Yea we know

Arsenio-anyway..their is currently a rumor about TLC that is out can you tell us anything about it?

Lisa-Basically..the rumor goes like this...

TLC-ABC told BBD that TLC had HIV from OPP.

Tboz-It's out know saying that we were on BET,Teen Summit, and some other talk shows and radio stations saying that we had AIDS. It's getting a certain point where people are starting to believe it I mean it's nothing to play with and plus who will announce that anyway? Like and it's where people are starting to believe it like at...

Chilli-Um... At Spellman in Atlanta,Georgia where we live, they had an discussion in one of their classes, about us wearing condoms but we have AIDS and i was like..wow

Lisa-Even if we had AIDS it will give you a more if a reason listen to us.

Me-if we were messed up like that it doesn't mean you look down on us it means you appreciate us even more.

Arsenio-Well, ladies thank you for talking with us..TLC everyone

Audience-*claps and screams*

TLC-Thank you *waving to crowd and shaking hands with Arsenio*

After that long day we went to our hotel rooms...

______