chapter twelve

Hikaru's POV

I wake up to a room that's unfamiliar to me. I realize I'm in a hospital room with a bunch of tubes in my arm. Then the nurse walks in. "Oh! Mr. Hitachiin! You're up!" She says cheerfully."Where's my brother? And my fiance?" I say ignoring her. "Oh? Mr. Hitachiin, and Mrs. Fujioka? They're in t6he waiting room. I'll bring them in right away!" She says leaving the room. no long after that, Koaru runs in. "Koaru! I say struggling to sit up bit. He hugs me tightly and I think he would've hugged me a bit more if he hadn't heard me wince. "Don't scare me like that. Ever again." He says scolding me like a little child. "I won't, I'm sorry." I say sitting back. Just then, Haruhi walk in. "Koaru, can you leave us. Just for a short moment." She says looking down at the ground. Koaru raises his eyebrow and walks out. Closing the door on his way out. I look at Haruhi confused. "Wha-" I'm cut off. "How could you! You scared me half to death! You could've died! Don't you ever think about scaring me like that ever again!" She says collapsing onto me. She's crying now. "I'm okay. There's no need to worry!" I say stroking her hair. She looks up at me. "You really had me worried there Hikaru." She says leaning into a kiss. "But I'm glad you're okay."  Just then, the doctor walks in. "sir we are happy to report that the worst damage you received during the crash was only a bit of head trauma received from hitting you're head agisnt the seat. Although, your driver was hurt badly. The wind shield broke leaving him badly hurt. It's possible that he might die. "Oh..." Is all I'm able to get out. "He's in operating now. The surgeons say that the surgery could take many hours in order to remove all the glass... So with this news I'll leave you to your friends and family. Oh and by the way mrs. visiting hours end at 8:00 pm."  He says and walk out. "I'll go get the boys. I'll be right back." Haruhi says walking out of the room. 

Tamaki's POV

When I heard that Hikaru had gotten into a car crash obviously I was devastated but, all I could really think about was getting to the hospital and comforting Haruhi in my arms. It's a horrible thing I realize. But my love for Haruhi is so strong, that I can even find joy out her fiance getting in a car crash. I truly am a horrible person. When we get to the hospital, I see that she won't be in my arms any time soon. *Oh how wonderful is it that she has Koaru to comfort her!* I say to myself. I guess kyoya heard me because I hear him chuckle to himself a little bit. After hours of what I think was either surgery or just examination, the nurse fially comes and gets Koaru and Haurhi. "Mr. Hitachiin, Mrs. Fujioka, Mr. Hitachiin is awake now,you can go see him." She says with a smile. As soon as these words leave the nurse's mouth, Koaru runs down the hall. "We'll come get you when we know he's open to visitors." Haruhi says reassuring us all. I try ot go to her but she's already walking down the hall after Koaru. "Haruhi" I whisper but she's to far away to  hear me. After a few moments I see Koaru walk out of the room and close the door. He walks down the hall and back towards us. "Is he okay?" Honey asks. "Yeah. Yeah he's fine." Koaru says exhaling a breath he seemed to be holding for forever. "Haruhi just wanted a few minutes alone with Hikaru I guess." He says rubbing the back of his neck. Soon, Haruhi walks out of the room and down the hall toward us. I run towards her. "Haruhi!" She runs to me and then says. "Hey guys if you want to come see him now's the time! Visiting hours end soon!" She says ignoring me. The rest of the guys come towards us and we walk down the hall. Somehow I'm pushed all the way to the back of the group. Farthest away from Haruhi. We get to Hikaru's room and everyone is crowded around him. Koaru and Haruhi at his side, The rest of the boys crowded around his feet. Mori is in the back as well as me. "Are you okay Hika-chan?" Honey asks, tugging on hikaru's blanket. "Since you're in  close relations with yours truly, my father has agreed to give your family a discount on your hospital bill." Kyoya adds still writing in his little black book. The rest of the guys sit around Hikaru until visiting ours and and everyone goes home. Koaru resists but I finally talk him into going home and leaving Hikaru to rest. Haruhi fell asleep at his side so I decide to stay with her until she wakes up. By the time Haruhi actually woke up, it was 2 am. So, I picked her up bridal style since she was so sleepy. I drove her back to her apartment and I guess her dad was still at work because no one was there. I put her in her bed and left. How I wish I was in that bed with her. And that she was in a wedding dress for me to properly hold her bridal style. But alas, I will never come to see that day. Oh, how  I wish she loved me as much as she loved Hikaru. But now that I look at it,  I have one more year to win her over before I graduate and have to go to college. From this point on, I will do my best to win her over and make her love me instead of that shady twin Hikaru!" 

Narrator's POV 

Ah, so it seems like a new enemy has come to separate Haruhi and Hikaru. Will they make it through this last school year before Tamaki wins over Haruhi? Or will they have a horrible and dramatic falling out? Only time will tell!