Daisy

Daisy felt herself shiver. She looked at the time. Lola should be home by now. She stumbled to get out of bed and reached for her panties on the floor. She tiptoed out of the room and hurried to the bathroom.

Her limbs were sore and she knew she reeked of alcohol and nicotine and maybe pot, too. She felt so naked. He probably wouldn't remember a thing. How could she have melted so?

His cock was so firm and beautiful. Honestly, she'd never done anything to that magnitude with Drew. Still she felt raw and vulnerable. Horrified at the thought of Lola finding out she'd been with her rocker style boyfriend (only he was a comedian not a musician).

It felt like the end of everything. She knew she was not a good person. Not even Drew could trust her. Did he know something like this would happen?

Still she brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. She went to her room quietly. It was there she found Lola in her bed.

Daisy took a deep breath. Yes, she supposed she deserved this. Lola was hugging her favorite pillow. Daisy looked for the extra pillows stashed in the corner next to her small desk. Maybe she didn't even deserve to go to bed. But she couldn't go back to Dane's room, which was actually Lola's..

She winced at the thought of how angry Lola would be. Still, she hadn't made a fuss about Daisy being at the apartment. In fact, Lola got into Daisy's regular size bed. Unfortunately, Daisy practically crawled over Lola to get on the other side, next to the wall.

She was cold yet thankful how warm the bed was with Lola. Even so, Daisy felt awful for being such a bad roommate. She'd been grateful that Lola had been OK with her, to move in to the flat while Daisy's boyfriend left for L.A. Of course, Lola was so indifferent. At times, Daisy was certain Lola hated her. Lola was so tense and angst, like a Joan Jett with a black bob, and bewitching eyes.

There were times, Daisy wondered if maybe Lola wasn't quite normal, or did she just hate the world and everyone in it? Still, Daisy couldn't say they were friends. They'd never done anything together, until now.

Daisy laid under the covers, still as she could. Maybe Lola wouldn't notice her, but Lola rolled into her, resting her hand below Daisy's belly button. Lola's mouth was so close to Daisy's bosom. Daisy felt herself shiver.

Lola slowly felt her up, with her eyes closed.

"Um, you smell like a field of lavender." Lola whispered as she snuggled up to Daisy, who felt her heart quicken as Lola's fingers explored ever so gently below Daisy's bikini panty lines.

"Thank god, you don't smell like him." Lola murmured as she moved her lips toward Daisy's breasts.

Daisy sucked in a breath as her heartbeat raced. Her tits harden as she gave in to Lola's mouth. Daisy leaned back on her pillow. Lola's mouth was so hot and inviting.

When Lola pushed her middle finger into Daisy's pulsing clit, Daisy was certain she needed to touch Lola's breasts. She touched Lola's silky short hair. Finally, she could see Lola was wide awake. When they kissed, Daisy felt herself rise to a new sensation that was so unexpected.

Lola's mouth kissed so hard at first, but Daisy pushed back wanting to know her tongue more, as if other parts of her waited for Lola to take her in.

Daisy's dark lacy panties were pushed deep into the covers. Her gray tank tossed to the floor. Lola was in full force wanting to take Daisy on. Daisy didn't want to rush and yet she gave in, feeling Lola's taunt tits against hers.

Daisy almost found herself laughing.

"What's wrong?" Lola looked at her as if Daisy had stopped this dream of the two of them together.

Daisy only managed to shake her head, no and kissed Lola as she touched her sides, then lower back to her bum. Daisy explored Lola's thin ivory body and Lola became all the more attentive, kissing Daisy's tits her stomach and finally, her clit.

Daisy's legs parted. Lola's hot breath was intoxicating as she kissed the core of her with her lips and tongue.

Daisy closed her eyes, letting herself go into pangs of pleasure. Was it possible to have so much sex in one night?

Really, Daisy didn't want to think. Besides, she was in total wonder of Lola as she explored her body, making her pulse of hot sex.