chapter 1

For those who don't know Louie! ☝😭❤ Yes,he is gay and has a You tube channel called "Louie's Life". So duh bitch he is gay in this book as well!!

Louie's POV

i was going to my Twin brother Jacob's room because yesterday i was using his ring light for a a video but he told me if i was using his light he got to use my other tripod but he forgot to give it back but my my friend wanted to use it so i went to his room to get it, i didn't knock cause he's my twin so if he is naked...fuck it we have the same thing and look the same."Jacob, where did you put my-........" i didn't know what to do because bitch...when i walked in his hoe of a girlfriend was giving him head...like bitch lock ya door if you gone be doing that.

hi eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned but he opened his eye and saw me "oh shit, yo get up!" he yelled pushing her head back this all happen so fast i was out the room before he pushed her head, i went to my room but the crazy thing is...by the time i got down the hall to my room i was hard...idk bitch. don't try me. so i got out a towel and put it on my floor pulling my pants and boxers down ,laying on the floor with a pillow under my head then i slowly started to stroke myself.

HOW YA'LL HOES LIKE THIS??? tbh i think i could Have done better. sorry the shit was short but i got sumin good for yall in the ext chapter

i fucking love louie!!!😍😭