Chapter Ten: Dad Problems

Apocalypse (3 Days)

Location: Blake's House

P.O.V.: Akira

"I know why I am here." I suddenly spoke up, looking Blake straight in the eyes. Everyone else looked at us.

Oh, I forgot, after my wrist was better, Blake and I found the others. So now Hunter, Alex, Damian, and James have joined me and Blake.

"No." Blake said sternly while standing.

"Why else would we be here?" I asked looking down. "You are fine without me. Please don't make this harder for me, it's already hard enough as it is."

"Then don't make it hard on me! I still haven't gotten over you and you're here again! So if you do this I will never get over you, I can't loose you twice..." He whispered the last part while walking swiftly to his bedroom.

When he slammed the door a tear dripped down my cheeks. The others looked at me in shock but I could feel Damian's stare more than the others'. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him before I started to explain.

"Hunter, you would remember this but, the others won't. So please help me out." I pleaded and looked at him to see him nod his head before continuing. "Years ago I came back here with Hunter, to find and kill him. It was my father, he was our target. Then I met Blake and long story short he couldn't bear loosing me. You see, when I killed my father, I was no longer needed here. However, my father has somehow survived and I must kill him, this time, for sure." I finished.

James shot up but seemed to not be able to say anything. Damian looked lost and accepting. Alex looked completely confused but angry and Hunter nodded knowingly.

"So, we are going to help you kill someone?!" Alex suddenly spoke up in alarm.

"Yes but you won't be doing a lot, Akira and I will do most of the necessary things." Hunter quickly stepped in and explained.

"Do you mind if I step away for a minute?" I whispered in Hunter's ear while gesturing to the door Blake had left through.

I made my way towards Blake's room but when I got there Blake wasn't there. I sighed glumly and went up stairs. I saw one of the refugees there so, I thought I would ask him where Blake was.

"Orion!" I called to him, getting his attention.

"Yes?"

"Where's Blake? I need to talk to him... It's kind of urgent." I finished off.

Thankfully he didn't ask questions but instead looked up. I looked up and spotted a figure in a tree through a window in the ceiling.

"Really? Ugh he couldn't have been normal for once and just in his room?" I huffed as I swiftly started to make my way up to him.

When I finally reached him, he was gazing out into the nearby lake.

"Dreaming again, are we?" I said as I sat next to him and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. He somewhat flinched under my touch but, I ignored it.

"Why?" He said but, his voice came out raspy and I could easily tell that he was upset. I understood immediately and placed my head on his shoulder.

"You know why, Blake. Please though, for my sake please don't do this." I whispered to him.

"Do what?" He asked me.

"Look so sad. This could take years like last time. I don't want to leave this time knowing you missed me before I was gone." A tear slipped from my eye just as Blake turned to face me. He brushed the tear away and engulfed me in a hug, which I of course, gladly returned.

"Now, to find your father." He said after sitting together for a long time. It had gotten late enough to now Blake and I just sat together watching the sunset. I loved it here but unfortunately I can't be in two places at once.

I don't know what is going on in my heart but I feel something for Blake, like the old days but stronger, much stronger.

'Crap. Am I in love with two guys? I'm supposedly dating one guy and I still have strong feelings for the other?! Well, I'm royally screwed.'