02

it was lunch time and seungmin decided to go straight to the student council office. it's really weird to think of it but he actually liked to do all the paperwork. no matter how boring it sounds or looks, like it felt like heaven to him. in short, kim seungmin is a workaholic.

first he passes through the corridors, the spring breeze from the open window hitting his bare face as he squints his eyes to prevent any dust entering his eyes. there are two types of students, the students whispering and the students greeting seungmin. he side eyes two girls gossiping about him which immediately shut them up. on the other side of the corridor, hyunjin spots seungmin walking and decided to approach him.

"hi mr. seungmin. the bell just rang and the canteen is uh.. that way." as his brows arched, hyunjin points to the opposite direction seungmin is heading to. "are you not gonna eat?" seungmin slowly shook his head.

"no i'm not, i don't eat lunch most of the time." he says with a straight face, blinking obnoxiously.

"yah, you should eat so you can have energy for the rest of the day." seungmin doesn't reply and stares at him. "come on." hyunjin states, snatching seungmin's hand and interwining their fingers before leading him to the cafeteria. seungmin looks at him with an annoyed look, keeping in mind that he has two piles of files to check on before leaving school that day.

-_-_-_-_-

yay second chapter revision ^_____^ will be revising chap 3 in a few hours! gnai <3